3.

* I'll proof read later so sorry in advance for any typos *

Taylor
I hate being late, so of course I had my entire family and Travis drive to collage early morning on moving day. So now it was just after noon and me and my mom were unpacking in my dorm room, I'm gonna have a roommate named Hailey but she's not here yet.
My dad went with the boys to see their new apartment so me and my mom have a couple hours by our selves.

"Are you nervous?" She folds another one of my shirts into the closet. I shake my head before remembering she can't see me "not really, I am a little tired tho cause I was so excited last night that I barely slept" she chuckles.

"I think you caught a couple hours of sleep on the drive here right?"

"Oh I can't believe I fell asleep on him.  That's so embarrassing!" I put my head in my hands "poor Travis".

She looks up at me "I don't know, he looked pretty pleased with you leaning into him like that. Do you think he might have a crush on you too?" I shake my head again "no way".

Then the door opens and walking in I see a girl with long brown hair dragging two huge suitcases after her.
"Hey, are you Taylor?" She smiles at me and I walk up to shake her hand "yeah! And I'm guessing you're Hailey" we laugh a little as she nods.

She closes the door after her and I'm a little surprised she came by herself "did your parents not come with you to help you?" She scrunches her nose "they were too busy divorcing each other and they can't be in the same room for more than five minutes anyway so I came alone".

"Oh" I look around not really know what to say since my parent although divorced are still really good friends "well I'm almost done so I'll help you".

"Thanks! That would be great".

"Well that's my mom Andrea" I introduced. "I actually just got a massage from your dad, I'm gonna go now" suddenly I realize I won't see her for almost three months, I've never been away from her for that long.

We hug tightly and she whispers encouragement words and good lucks in my ear I say thank you and give her one last squeeze in the hug before she leaves.

After another two hours Hailey and I finish unpacking and decorating our room with the things we brought from home, we talked and found out we both love music, she plays the piano but claims she can't sing. We really hit it off and I think we could be really good friends.

Now we both sit on the floor, each leaning on the her bed behind her, facing each other.
"So do you have a boyfriend or something?" She asks.
"I had one but it ended a few months ago. You?" I dated a guy named drew for about six months but we broke up after the school year ended he was nice but we knew it wouldn't last once we go to collage so we decided to end it.

"It's complicated" she sighs "I'm good at complicated" I laugh and she smiles at me.
"That's a girl back home and we dated for a couple months and she's really amazing but she's still in the closet so it's a little hard" she explains.
"Oh that sucks, so you're not together anymore?" She shrugs her shoulders "not really. We still talk but now we won't see each other and u told her I can't wait for her forever"

"Yeah I get it"

Suddenly a small smile appears on her face "I mean I'm 18, I'm starting collage and I can't waist these years. I might meet a nice girl or a guy here. Who knows" I nod in agreement.

"That's really good thinkning" I don't know whether to tell her about Travis or not, she really opened up and I feel like sharing something will make her feel more comfortable about her confession.
"I have had my a crush on my big brother's best friend since I was 10. And they both go here as well so I wish I could also meet someone and finally get over him. He's out of my league anyways".