7.

Travis
I bought Taylor flowers and now, standing outside her dorm room I think it's a little too much for a first date. I had no idea what kind of flowers she likes so I bought ones I thought were pretty.

I knock on her door and it takes only a few seconds for Taylor to open it, her eyes light up when she sees the bouquet and every fear u had vanish. Everything fells right.

Shes wearing a light blue summer dress that ends in the middle of her thighs, showing off her long legs that seem even longer since she's wearing white sandals with a heel. Even with the few added inches, she's still shorter. She's so beautiful, I'm in awe.

"You look.." I don't have the words to describe how good she looks "wow" I finally finish the sentence and the giggles, a soft pink blush rising on her cheeks. Adorable.

"You also look like you took a shower before coming here" she teases and I shake my head at her. "I also put some deodorant for you" I go with her.

She turns back and mouths something I can't see to her roommate. I pop my head over the door "hey, Hailey is it? I'm Travis, nice to meet you sober this time" both girls let out a small laugh "don't worry I'll keep her safe" she gives me a nod "I'm counting on it".

"Shall we?" I Ofer my arm to Taylor and she loops her own at mine with a soft smile and a nod. We walk together to my new car and I'm afraid she can hear my heart pounding.
I open the door for her and wait until she's seated to close it, then I move around the car to sit in the driver's seat.

We don't talk much during the drive, I turned up the music and she sang along to herself but 15 minutes later we get to the restaurant. I move quickly to open her door for her before she does and she laughs "Travis Kelce is the perfect gentleman huh? Who would've thought" I shrug my shoulders "I'm a guy of many layers".

I place my hand on the small of her back as we walk to the entrance of the restaurant but suddenly she stops "Travis.. this a really expensive restaurant" she looks up at me with an uneasy look.

"I told you I'd take you on a date you'll never forget" I turned to face her and took her face with my other hand, caressing her cheek with my thumb "don't worry about it, a girl like you deserves only the best".

She's convinced "okay" but I still see that behind her eyes she's not completely sure about it. I take her hand and give it a little squeeze for reassurance. We enter the restaurant and the host leads us to our table.

I let Taylor sit on the couch while I sit in the chair in front of her. After ordering our food and drinks we starts talking lightly.

"So what did you do last night?"

"I went shopping with Hailey, we just went to the mall and got a few new things to decorate our dorm" I point to her dress "you also got this dress didn't you?" Her eyes widen in surprise.

"What.. how did you know?" She asks with a smile.

"I've just never seen you wearing it before" I look into her eyes, their blue is even more noticeable when she's wearing this color "also you forgot to take the tag off" I laugh as she reaches her hand to the back of her neck to pull it out. Her cheeks flush.

"Oh god" she laughs, clearly a little embarrassed "I just wanted to look good for you" her voice is quiet.

I stair at her in disbelief, she has no self awareness whatsoever. Does she not know how beautiful she is?
"You always look good in my eyes".

"Thank you Travis" I pull my hand from my lap to place it on hers above the table.

The server brings out our food and we eat mostly in a comfortable silence, some occasional conversation every few minutes.
I still a bite from her dish and she slaps my hand too late as I bring the fork into my mouth laughing "Taylor doesn't share food?" I reference her favorite show.

"You've watched friends?" I nod. I only started the summer before I went to college, when I realized I had feelings for Taylor I started noticing small things she does and one of those was that she watches friends every night in repeat. She loves that show.

"I love that show" she smiles at me, obviously pleased I've seen it "I know".

We finish our food and order the check. Even though she offers to pay, I obviously don't let her and give the server my card.
When he returns to bring it back we leave the restaurant and go back to the car.

"That's not the way back" she notices and I shift my eyes ti her from the road for a short moment "I know".

"Are you kidnapping me?" I laugh and shake my head "I just don't want the night to end" I replay honestly and move one of my hands to hold hers on her lap. I don't know if this is something you'd usually do on a first date, maybe it's not appropriate. I haven't been on real dates before, I usually just hooked up with girls. But with Taylor it feels natural and comfortable to do that, so I do.

We end up on the beach.

"Let's go" I help her out of the car and close the door behind her. We walk down to the water and start walking along the shoreline. She took off her heels and was now holding them in her one hand while I held her other one.

We just talked and walked for some time. Even though we do know each other already, we now get to get to know each other in a whole different way. She's not just Austin's sister anymore, she's Taylor. A girl who has the most beautiful smile and a pair of addicting blue eyes, she's funny and smart and talented and her lips taste like heaven.

"C'mon we're going in" she drops her shoes suddenly and start pulling me to the water. "What?" I laugh at how sweet she looks.

"It's September, summer is almost over and it's probably the last time we could go to the beach this year"

"If you want to see me shirtless you just need to ask" I wink and she rolls her eyes at me. Taylor stares unapologetically as I start unbuttoning my shirt. When it's off I step out of my shoes and smile, walking after her to the water.

A wave comes and touches her toes. She jumps "never mind it's freezing" I raise my eyebrows. She turns to get away from the water but I scoop her up before she's out of my reach "no no no I took my shirt off already so not you also have to deal with it" she squirms and tries to get out of my arms but I only walk faster into the water and when it's deep enough I throw her in "take a breath" I say before releasing her into the air. She yells and hit the water.

I jump right after her and find her under the water, I pull her up and she's laughing so hard it's contagious. I pull her into my arms in the water and she circles her arms around my neck "is it just me or it got hotter?" I ask with a low pitched voice.

"It definitely got hot" she replies seductively before leaning to kiss me passionately. My hands find their way into her hair and I pull her even closer.

This kiss is the hottest one we had yet. I feel it in every bone in my body. Our lips move against each other in a way that feels like we've done it a million times before. Sparks fly in the air.

The need for air becomes too much and she has to pull away eventually.

"I can't believe you're mine" I whisper, stroking her wet hair out of her face with my fingers delicately.
Now it's her turn to raise her eyebrows at me "yours?" I nod.

"I've been dreaming about this for over a year now, best believe that I'm gonna be the best boyfriend ever". The word slipped out of my mouth without me giving it a second thought but I don't regret it.

I see her trying to fight the smile that's coming out on her face "boyfriend?" You can hear the mix on happiness, anticipation and a tiny bit of nervous.

"If you want me to be" this is the nose exposed I've ever been in front of anyone. It's raw. I've never been anyone's boyfriend before and is some ways it's scary. But it's also Taylor.

She bites her bottom lip and nod once "I do".
"Careful there Tay.. if you keep biting your lip like that I might just lose the last ounce of self control I have and ruin our moment"
She lets out a little giggle.

"Ruin it"