8.

Travis
Getting out of the water Taylor starts shivering. I quickly grab my dry button down and place it around her shoulders. Her wet dress sticking to her figure and expose all her curves. With the coldness and the make out session we just had in the water it's kind of hard to hide what's happening under my pants.

Taylor notice it and her whole face light on fire. I feel myself blush as well, a little embarrassed but we both ignore it. It'll go down. We walk back to the car and I grab a towel from the trunk wrapping Taylor in it like a burrito.

"Why'd you have a towel in your car?"
"It's my gym towel" I tell her and she scrunches her nose in response, disgust.
"Don't worry it's clean" I laugh.

We get into the car and I turn the heat up for her. "You wanna come over to mine? Take a shower and all?" So she won't have to deal with the dorm's shower. They weren't that bad but the shower is much better.
"Aren't you forgetting something?" I look at her when we stop for a red light "you live with my brother" the light changes to green.

"Oh he's not home. Heard I had a date and ran out of the house" I chuckle, suddenly realized it wasn't the best thing to bring up something that relates to relations I had with other girls before but Taylor doesn't seem to notice.

"You told him?"

"Only that I have a date, he doesn't know it's you and I won't tell him for now"

"Why?" What if she thinks I'm somehow embarrassed by her?
"I want to wait a little. Until we figure things out better and I could prove him how much you mean to me" she smiles sweetly "oh".

We get to my apartment and I lead her to my bedroom which has a bathroom attached. I give her a clean towel and show her when she can find everything she might need, not that I have much.

"Umm Travis.." she mumbled nervously and I give her a questioning look, waiting for her to continue "I don't have any other clothes" she looks down at her soaked dress.

"I'll get you something" I turn to my closet and pull out a t shirt of mine and a new pair of loose boxers she could use as shorts and hand it to her "howls that will do".
She packs my cheek "that's perfect thank you" she closes the door and gets into the shower. When I hear the water running I take my stuff and go use Austin's shower, also making sure to take care of the situation down there. The thought of her naked in my shower helps a lot.

About 15 minutes later I lay on my bed waiting for her as she walks out of my bathroom. I swear to god she's never looked better than right now. Hair wet lying behind her shoulders, face scrubbed off of any make up and wearing my clothes. My shirt is so big o her it reaches down to the middle of her thigh.

She hesitates at first but then she walks over and climb into bed with me. I immediately open my arms for her and she lays her head on my chest, one hand thrown across my middle. This feels amazing.

"Can you stay?" I whisper.
"Can you drive me back early tomorrow?" She moves her head to take a better look at my face and I nod "then I can stay" I move to place the softest of kisses on her lips and pull away, getting lost in her ocean blue eyes.
Is this love?

Taylor
"I wanted to ask you earlier.." I start because he said something that I had questions about.
"What happened a year ago?" I can see on his face that Travis doesn't understand what I'm talking about "before, on the beach you said you've been saying for a year. So what happened a year ago" I explained.

His eyes light up "well you remember the night of your junior prom?" What does it have to do with him? He wasn't there. I give him a nod "well that night before you left Abigail came over to get ready with you and I came over to hang out with Austin" he's playing with the ends of my wet hair, twirling them around his finger gently.
"It's just that since that night everything changed. I saw you differently, like you weren't just Austin's sister anymore. You were a real woman. I heard you laugh and a smile but plastered itself onto my lips, then I saw you all ready in that dress and it was the first time a looked at you and saw 'beautiful' and 'hot'. I mean I always knew you're pretty I'm not blind but it became more." I get a little emotional hearing how he actually has the moment he realized he had feeling for me pinned down. I didn't have that.

"I remember sitting there all evening thinking about you in the dance, maybe with a date. Hoping you weren't dancing with him or kissing him" he was jealous? This new information gives me butterflies.

One of his hands move up to hold my cheek as I pushed out my bottom lip in a pout. "You were jealous? That's so cute"

"Oh shut up" he pulls me into a kiss and shut me up. That was like a scene from a book or something.
The kiss quickly becomes wild with passion and lust. He moves down to kiss my neck and I accidentally let a little moan out. The sound seems to turn him on even more as his hands start roaming my body.

I've never had sex before, I've never done anything other than making out. Drew once tried to take shirt off but I stopped him. He was also a virgin and didn't mind, he said he'll wait until I'm ready but the moment didn't come and we ended up going separate ways. I know I'm almost eighteen and many people my age have done it all by now but I'm not in a rush, things feel much better with Travis. I'm more comfortable and relaxed with him but I still want to wait a little longer to give him my self.

I know he's not new to this stuff and I'm a little anxious that he'll be disappointed but this evening assured me he really care about me. And if he does he won't mind waiting.

So when his hand start trailing under my shirt and he grabs my breast over my bra I stop him. I place my hand on his arm and he immediately pulls away searching my eyes.
"Do you not want to?" His voice is low and husky.

"I do but not right now" I tell him and he gives me an understanding nod. I need to tell him I'm a virgin. Hopefully he won't be too upset about me not having any experience. I know some guys prefer that but I don't know Travis enough in that way to know.

"I need to tell you something" the hand that was under my shirt is now above it, caressing my back in such a comforting way. "I've never done it before, not just sex I didn't to anything really" he's surprised, I can see it all over his face but there's something else too, maybe delight?

"But you had a boyfriend for like six months didn't you?"

"I did but we haven't done anything. I wasn't ready" he pecks my lips "that's okay, I'll wait until you're ready. I don't want to do anything you're not 100% comfortable with" I let out a breath I didn't noice I was holding but I really am happy that this is his response.

"So you're not disappointed?"
"What? No. Not at all. I fact I'm happy you didn't new anything because when we will I'll do it knowing I'm the only one in the world who touched you like that and made you feel like that" he speaks in a deep voice and I'm so happy he takes it this way. Not that it's uncommon to be an 18 year old virgin, but according to the rumors Travis has more than a little experience in this field.

"Good" I replay "because I don't want anyone else to touch me other than you" I'm the one to pack his lips this time before placing my head back against his chest.

He holds me close and I hid him back like he's my own human pillow. The feeling of safety falls over me and I feel my eyelids getting heavy in no time.

"Goodnight Travy"
"Goodnight Taylor" his lips press on my temple before I'm completely out.