9.

Taylor
Travis and I have been dating for almost two months now and today is his birthday. He fell asleep in my dorms last night, we didn't plan it but he came over, we watched a movie and we ended up falling asleep. He spooned me from behind the entire night and since the bed is not that big it forced us to be really close to each others. I'm not complaining though. I love being close to him.

We manage to still hide it from Austin, which means we don't get to spend the nights together that often. It's not that comfortable in my dorms and I also feel bad for Hailey. She said she didn't mind him staying but I don't know. A couple times Austin stayed over at his girlfriend's Emma and I came to be with Travis but most of the time we are either in my dorm or going out since we can't hang out at his.  

I know that hiding such an important part of his life from his best friend is hard for Travis but he still thinks it'll be best to wait a little longer.

When I wake up I see Hailey's not in the room and I make myself a mental note to call her later and ask about it. Travis is still asleep and his hand is holding onto me tightly. I turn in his arms to face him and see him sleeping peacefully with the slightest hint of a smile on his lips. I love waking up next to him.

I start kissing him all over. Peppering his face with small kisses until I get to his lips where I place a chaste kiss and I feel him smiling into it, letting me know he's awake.

"Happy birthday baby" I whisper as I pull away. He opens his eyes and I look into his pale green orbs, I swear I could stare at his eyes for hours.
"Good morning pretty girl" he kisses me again. One thing I learned about him since we started dating is that he loves complimenting me, always calling me pretty and smart. Even when I wake up looking like a mess he thinks I'm beautiful and even when I say stupid things he reminds me how smart and talented I am.

Who would've thought that the infamous Travis Kelce would be such an amazing boyfriend?

"I have a class in an hour so I have to get ready but tonight I'm cooking you dinner at your apartment" Austin knows Travis would want to spend his birthday with his girlfriend so he lets him have the apartment tonight.
"And if you'll be a good boy you might get lucky" I smirk and he raises his eyebrows at me. Since I told him I wanted to wait he hasn't made any move to not pressure me into anything but I knew he wanted to do it.

"Really?"

"Really."

He pulls my on to of him and start kissing my neck "maybe I can gay lucky now?" I laugh as I get off of him and shake my head "you've been patient this whole time, what's another 12 hours?" I find his shirt on the floor and throw it his way "I'll see you tonight at eight" it's funny that he's gonna come pick me up just to bring me back to his place but hey, he's the one with a car and I'm the passenger princess.

Travis
When I come home from football practice I immediately get into the shower. This whole day I couldn't stop thinking about Taylor's comment from this morning. I waited two months for her to be ready and I would've waited two years if I had to. For her.

But I can't lie and say I haven't imagined this a million times, haven't thought about it and her this way when I stopped myself from getting carried away. We've done nothing but making out until now but I think she's finally ready to go all the way. I got to second base tho and that's how I found out she's ticklish. Funny story actually.

I clean my room and change my sheets, everything must be perfect for her.

"I've never seen your room this neat" Austin says walking down the hill way and stopping at my door. "Big night?" I only give him a nod, I can't talk to him about my sex life because now it's also his sister's sex life.