11.

Happy TTPD Day!!!
If Taylor can put out 31 songs I guess I can write another chapter lol
————————

Taylor
I wake up and stretch my arms, sprawling across the bed. Opening my eyes I look over to Travis's side of the bed but he's not here, he probably just went to make breakfast.

He really is an amazing boyfriend, more than I could ever expect him to be if I'm honest. I do feel a little bad I had suck low expectations from him but I'm so grateful for him and everything he does for me.

I look under the comforter to see my naked body and remember last night. Ever since I started dating Drew in my senior year of high school, I was kind of scared of my first time. I didn't feel ready for anything close to it until Travis and I got together and last night was beyond everything I could ever imagine. I trusted Travis and he made last night as perfect as it could be, he was making sure I was good and enjoying it at in every step of the way. He was super gentle and put my pleasure above his own.

I get out of bed and suddenly I feel a slight ache in my thighs and between my legs, but I know it's normal so I brush it aside, maybe I'll ask Travis to give me a massage later.

I walk to his bathroom and on my way there I pick up my panties and the button down shirt Travis wore last night, I button only two buttons and give my self a once over in the mirror. I look okay, not as sexy as I imagined but Travis's huge shirt falls off one of my shoulders and it's good enough. I give myself a small smile of encouragement and turn to the bedroom door.

Managing to only take one step I freeze on the spot. Across the hallway I see my brother, standing in his spot staring at me. His eyes wide and I can see rage forming in them.

"Taylor?!"

He turns to face Travis again, my heart is pounding. Oh no.
This is what Travis has been terrified of. Now I know why,

"Austin.." Travis begins but is quickly cut off by My brother.

"What the fuck I my sister doing coming out of your bedroom half naked?" He raises his voice.

"It's not what you think.." my boyfriend replies and I walk closer so I can see them both, maybe I shouldn't get in between them more than I had already did.

"Oh it's not what I think.. so you didn't fuck my little sister last night"

"Well.. it's not like this. I told you it's different with her. We have something real if you just listen to us we'll tell you" his eyes shine with emotion.

"This is bullshit. I know you Travis, you have no idea what it takes to be someone's boyfriend, all you do with girls is use them then throw them away" Austin shoots and by heart breaks for Travis. I know how much this comment will hurt him, even if Austin only said it in the heat of the moment and didn't actually mean it.

"I changed I promise. What Taylor and I have is special, I.. I love her I will never hurt her" my breath gets stuck in my throat.

Did he.. did he just said he loved me? This situation is chaotic but now I can take comfort in the fact Travis loves me. He actually really truly loves me.

Austin gets quiet, he has no idea what to say. Probably was also surprised by his best friend's admission. This is my moment to get in "it's true Austin. I know this just me weird and in expected for you but Travis is good to me, what we have is serious I swear" he only moves his head to look at me. He blink twice "I can't deal with it right now. I'll talk to you.. sometime" then he takes himself and leaves. Shutting the front door behind him.

This could've gone much better. Fuck.

Travis leans against the counter, his head in his hand, he is definitely frustrated and I understand why. It's his best friend, and I don't think that had a single fight in their entire friendship. Well I mean if you're not counting dumb little kids fights they had growing up.

I walk over to him, wrapping my hands around his middle from behind, resting my cheek against his back with a sigh.

"It's gonna be okay care bear, he'll come around eventually" I say with the calmest voice I can manage, trying by best to give him reassurance and provide some comfort.

"It's easy for you to say, you're his sister he has to forgive you but me? I'm nothing." His voice is low and laced with sadness "he owns me nothing. Right now, I'm only the guy that's screwing his sister in his eyes". He turns in my arms and I keep holding him close, his hands now rest on my sides.

I shake my head "that's not true, you're so much more to him. He loves you even if he's mad at you at the moment".

I lift one hand to his face and guide him to look at my eyes "let's give him some time to cool off and process everything. Imagine how traumatic it is to see your little sister coming out of your best friend's bedroom wearing minimal clothing" he chuckles.

"Then we will talk to him and he'll understand. He won't stand in our way if we make him see how happy we are together. He's not that guy" Travis nods, I know I calmed him down from the stress he was in.

"Yeah you're probably right" he leans down to kiss my lips tenderly.

A smirk appears on my face, knowing what's about to happen "so.. you love me?"

He slightly blushes, this is definitely not the way he intended for it to get out. "I do, I really do. A lot.".

"I love you too Travis"

"Really?" He has this look on his face, like a child that can't believe his parents bought his the birthday present he asked for. I find it so adorable.

"Mhm" I pull him down with the hand I still have on his face, catching him in a passionate exchange.

"I love you Taylor swift, more than you could ever know" he whispers when we pull away for air.

"And I love you Travis Kelce, so so much" I admit. It is pretty terrifying to let someone in this way but I give Travis my heart. And I know I can trust him to be careful with it.

"I made breakfast" he motions his head to the counter behind him.

"We can eat later" I say seductively.
"Yeah I'm not that hungry either".

Now after I had him, all I want is to stay tangled in the bedsheets with him. Forever.