17. Epilogue

Taylor
"Baby are you almost ready?" Travis asked me as he walked into the room we got ready in. He was wearing a black suit with a white button up that had the top buttons opened so his chest hair picked out a little.

"Yeah just a moment bear" I finished putting on my red lipstick and turned to face him instead of the mirror. He leaned in the doorway, looking at me up and down with sparkling eyes.

"What?" I ask looking down at my gown, straightening imaginary creases.

"I- you just... you are so beautiful Taylor" he took a few steps towards me and placed his big hands on my waist. I put my hands on the sides of his neck and looked up at him through my eyelashes "you also look amazing in a suit" I made sure to compliment him often, but he blushed like a kid avery time. "Very sexy" I added as he leaned down to nip at my neck.

"Bear you know everyone is waiting for us" I told him when he started peppering small kisses down my neck.

He grunted softly "it's not like they can start the wedding without us" I giggled.

"You're not even supposed to see me, you shouldn't be here" I remind him but make no move to kick him out of the bride's room "it's Kylie's rules".

"Baby it's not like it's our wedding, we're only the best man and a bridesmaid" I was very close with Kylie so I wasn't surprised when she asked me to be one of her bridesmaids, I was very honored and on rehearsal they also made it work so Travis and I walked down the aisle together. Although traditionally the best man walks with the maid of honor.

"She's still the bride" I pecked him once and laughed when I pulled away to see there was a red mark on half of his lips "wait a sec" I let him go and went to bring a makeup wipe and came back to clean him up.

Throwing it away, I made sure my lips still looked good and went out "let's go, before anyone sees you and tells Kylie" I put my hand out and he immediately took it, bringing it up to his lips first and kissing right next to where the engagement ring he gave me a couple month ago was. I still haven't gotten used to it, to call him my fiancé, but I was so thankful to get married to him.

"I love you" he whispered and a smile immediately stretched on my face. I squeezed his hand, only for a second "I love you too".

Even after all those years together, I know that if someone would've told eight year old Taylor she was going to marry Travis Kelce she wouldn't have believed it.

But I wish I could tell her, that she wasn't wasting her time dreaming. That it might take a few years for him to notice but eventually she's gonna be his whole world.

The one thing we thought we couldn't have was each other, but life has other plans end I truly believe it brings you to where you're supposed to be with who you're supposed to be.
For me, it's right here with my man.