14.

(I'll proof read later, sorry in advance for any typos.. XX)

Travis
The coach finished giving us his speech in the locker room, telling us what we did good in the game and what we had to improve on the next one, even if we won this time. After that I rushed to the shower, taking it as quickly as I could and changing into some clean clothes so I can go find Taylor.

I'm on way to my car, cooking her for the third time already but it goes straight to voicemail. She either shut her phone down or she's hanging up on me. Because I know her and she never lets her phone die, she has spare chargers everywhere. God I really fucked up. And I didn't even so anything really I just had to push that Kayla girl away harder than I did. Maybe if I was more harsh with her she would've left me alone and none of this would've happened.

I get into my car and immediately start driving to her dorms building. Since it's also in campus like the football field, it doesn't take me long to get there and thang goodness I finds a parking spot right in front of the entrance. Walking up the familiar way to Taylor's dorm room I get a little nervous. Taylor and I have never had a fight before and I have a feeling this one might be a big one. I have to make sure I explain everything and promise her I'd deal with a similar situation better next time.

Knocking on the door I start rehearsing what I'm gonna say, it takes a little longer that usual for the door to open up but when it finally does, the one standing in the door is not the girl u want to see. Hailey, my girlfriend's roommate is standing in front of me, the door is only half opened, not allowing me to see Taylor's side of the room.

The brunette stands in front of me, arms crossed over her chest, a firm and kind of intimidating look on her face. I tense up.

"The fuck are you doing here?" She says with a stern voice. I flinch, never thought this king of anger can come out of such a small person.

"I just need to talk to Taylor" I shift my gaze from the girl to the back of the room "Tay, baby it's not what it looked like, please let me explain" I plead. I would go on my knees and beg for her to listen to me if I have to.

"She doesn't want to see you right now" this can't be true. She loves me, if she's upset she would want me to be there for her, hold her and tell her everything will be alright. Even if I'm the reason she's upset. Especially if I'm the reason she's upset, she'd want to fix things. For sure.

"Taylor!" I call her name. My voice cracks, I can't go home before I know we are good. I don't want any of us to go to sleep like that.

"I said not right now!" Hailey tries to clean the door in my face "give her some time to cool down Travis. She'll talk to you when she's ready. Right Taylor?" She looks back as she speaks the last part, pointing her question to the girl who is probably sitting or laying on the bed behind her. Taylor doesn't reply and the only sound I hear from the room is a sniffle.

She's crying. I don't want her to cry, especially not over something so stupid. It's just a misunderstanding. So I use force to push the door open against Hailey and move around past her to get to Taylor's bed.

I see her sitting there curled up in all her blankets and comforters, she's a cold sleeper and had probably like four blankets on her bed every night. When she sleeps at my place I hold her close and tight to whole night to keep her warm. Her face is flushed and there are tears steaming down her cheeks. Fuck I don't like seeing her like that. I hate the feeling, knowing she's in pain.

I rush to her side and try to wrap my arms around her. Taking her into a an embrace. Before I manage to do that she pushes me away and my heart breaks a little. It's hard enough to see my girl in this state, even worse knowing I'm to one who made her feel like that and my heart shatters when she rejects me when I'm trying to comfort her.