15.

Taylor
It was winter break. Finally.
Winter break started a few days ago and today, me Austin and Travis are driving back home for the rest of the vacation. Our parents are still clueless about me and Travis and we'd like to keep it that way until we meet them in person.

We planned on doing this on Christmas morning since we had a tradition of the Kelce family to come over every year and we will all open the presents together.
This year it will also be kind of like my birthday celebration since I was away for collage in didn't get to spend it with my family.

My 18th birthday was a couple weeks ago on Saturday and I spent most of it with Travis. The night before I went out with Hailey and a few other friends of us to a club, we didn't even need our fake ids since one of the girls knew someone who let us in. We drank and danced the whole night which was so much fun until I woke up the next morning hungover with the worst headache ever. But Travis came over with coffee and food and took care of me for a couple of hours until I felt better. The rest of the day we spent in bed together just watching movies and talking and in the evening he took me out to dinner in the fancy restaurant we went on our first date. That night we spent tangled between the sheets in his bed, we didn't get many hours of sleep in any but it was absolutely worth it.

We are thirty minutes in into a four and a half hours drive. We just stopped at a gas station to get some snacks "baby you wanna come with me?" Travis glanced at me before he got out to the car to go to the convenience store. I turned to look at me brother who already fell asleep and shake my head "no I think I should stay with him but you know what I like" he gave me a nod before leaning over to peck my lips goodbye, that was kind of our rule, we never leave without a kiss.

"Okay baby, love you"

"I love you too bear" I smiled at him.

He came back ten minutes later with a bag full of goodies. Sitting back in the drivers seat he handed me the bag and I looked through it fishing out a bag of sour patch kids and opening it "you want anything else?"

"No no, this is great". Travis nodded and I took a sour patch kid and held it his way, he opened his mouth and I fed him the candy. He murdered a thank you with his mouth full before starting the car and continuing the drive to our home town.

Like every time we were in the car together, one of Travis's hands was resting in my lap, holding my thigh or my hand. He was big on showing his love through physical touch, that was definitely his love language. Always finding a way you have his hands on me, even when we slept together he loved pulling me as close as possible to him all night saying that's how he sleeps best.

At some point I fall asleep as well and when I wake up almost two hours later we were only an hour away from home.

"Good morning sleepyhead" Travis joked when he noticed me stirring awake. My hand went to touch the back of my neck "my neck is sore from leaning on the window" I told him.

"I'll give you a massage later" my perfect boyfriend promised and I sent a sweet smile his way as he looked over at me for a moment, quickly going back to look at the road.

"Gross"

I looked back to see Austin was also awake and rolled my eyes at him. He was mostly cool with me and Travis's relationship, he didn't mind me hanging out with him at their place and all but every now and then we made stupid comments, forgetting he was almost twenty and not five. We didn't care though, we did our best to respect him and not make out in front of his face, although we failed more than a few times and also Travis obviously didn't share any details of our relationship with my brother. We set some kind of boundaries.

One thing we didn't compromise on was pet names. Austin said it was cringey to hear that from your best friend and little sister but we told him he would have to get used to it because I'm not gonna stick to only calling my boyfriend Travis when he's around and Travis barely ever called me by my first name, it was always "Tay", "baby" or "beautiful". And I loved that.