-Sparkling Rain

- Get to know Ayden-

AYDEN BENSON, was born on January 20th 1982. the first day of Aquarius season. she was always big on astrology, by the age three, she was able to memorize the names and what constellation they matched. Ayden never had the perfect family life. Her mother was a blackout drunk, and her father was a drug addict that used to beat her every night. All of her pleads and cries never helped fix her and her parents relationship over the years; she desperately wished they had a perfect one.

THE AGE OF EIGHT, her mother and her father were arrested for crime and drug abuse violations. Investigations took days, weeks, even months. Ayden was then sent to foster care for a few months as the police arrested her parents for drug and crime abuse violations. The girl started to go in and out of families. She started to feel like an outcast to everyone, she wondered why no families wanted to fully adopt her; that was until she met the shepherd family. The day she met them, something inside of her told her that they was going to be her family. She was over the moon when they decided to adopt her; but there was one thing. Ayden didn't want to change her last name; so she didn't. She wanted to still have something to remember her parents by, so she kept her fathers last name Benson. forgetting all of that, the young girl would be forever grateful for the shepherd family, despite the ups and downs they face throughout the years of her life, they showed her what love and how a real family should be.

AGE FIFTEEN, Ayden knew she wanted to follow her older siblings footsteps and become a doctor. she didn't know what she wanted to specialize in, she decided that it would come to her when it comes to her. After her college years at Columbia University. She realized she didn't want to spend her internship in New York city, so she moved to Seattle, Washington (also known as the emerald city) to follow her brother, Derek Shepherd footsteps at Seattle Grace Washington, despite not talking to him the past few years.

G R E Y ' S        A N A T O MY

┌───────────┐

𝐒 𝐩 𝐚 𝐫 𝐤 𝐥 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠     𝐑 𝐚 𝐢 𝐧
𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘷
𝘧𝘢𝘯-𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘷 𝘹 𝘍!𝘰𝘤
𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 1- TBD
𝘌𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴?? 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴
└───────────┘

introducing....

Bianca Lawson as

Ayden Benson