-chapter nine

"Who's zooming who?" season one episode nine

season one episode nine.

A week and three days had passed since the incident. Ayden didn't remember a thing, as she was out for majority of the time, she awoken in a hospital bed, Meredith, Cristina, alex, George and Izzie were all in there. Meredith and Cristina shared the couch, while Izzie and George were on the floor. Alex was in the chair beside her, holding her hand.

it was night time, the clock on the wall read. 4:25 am. Ayden sighed. "what the hell happened.." she muttered to herself as she tried to sit up. she quickly laid back down and groaned in pain, causing the people around her to wake up.

"someone page shepherd." Alex said to one of the interns, as he kept his eyes fluctuated on her.

"good morning?" Ayden chuckled at the man.

alex didn't return the laugh, instead he bombared her with questions."are you okay? does your head hurt do you ne—"

"this is weird." she turned her head to her friends, "But I'm okay— I think, but can anyone tell me what happened?" she did a half smile.

Cristina walked towards the two. "you passed out in alex arms, you hit your head hard on the floor and you started to bleed, but there was no massive brain bleed, so you didn't have to get surgery." she smiled at the girl.

Ayden just nodded, then her gaze turned to Izzie and George, the two felt so guilty, they were mad at their friend for not telling them something, now she was in the hospital.

Ayden eyes softened at the two"it's not your fault."

George and Izzie looked up confusingly. "what do you mean?." George whispered.

"You blame yourself, but it's not your fault. it just happened." she shrugged. suddenly the interns pagers went off, by the looks of their faces they didn't want to go. "go. I'll be okay!" she smiled.

the four interns left, but Alex stayed behind. "you okay?" she asked him.

Alex looked at her. "I'm sorry— for being a dick and I probably made you passed out—"

The girl shook her head and cut him off. "look it's not your fault, I was dehydrated and haven't ate nothing. trust me I'm okay." she reassured him.

"you sure?" he asked her again.

"I'm sure." she looked at him and laughed. "I knew you had a heart after all." her smile turned into a smirk.