-chapter twelve

"Enough is Enough (no more tears)"season two, episode two

season two, episode two

Ayden and Meredith lay on the bathroom floor hungovered, switching turns going to the bathroom, vomiting their stomachs. while cristina laided in the bath tub.

the dirty blonde looked up at the ceiling. "it's not us. It's them— them and their stupid boy ... penises." she uttered bitterly. "they didn't tell me they had a wife, they don't tell you they have a STD. they gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you."

Cristina opened the shower door. "it's not that Burke broke up with me. it's how he broke up with me— like it was buisness." both of the girls on the floor turned their head to the woman. "like it was a buisness trans— like he's the boss of me?" she reprehended angrily.

"he is the boss of you." ayden pointed out.

"that's not the point!" Cristina snapped, she then took a deep breathe and scooted down in the tub forward. "and what's worse is that I care." she whispered.

"me and alex was never a thing—" ayden paused in the middle of her sentence as she gagged. "i think im gonna throw up again." she muttered before hurriedly moving towards the toilet.

Cristina closed the shower door, while meredith held her friends hair up. ayden huddled over the toilet, looking at the water bowl inside, when she don't feel the urge to throw up anymore. "never mind. false alarm." she grumbled.

"but me and alex were never a thing; it was just a stupid fling, stupid stupid. that— that evil spawn! almost gave me syphilis. I would've been like Olivia!" Ayden continued and she leaned on the toilet.

cristina sat up and opened the shower door with more force than before. "the problem is estrogen."

meredith shook her head. "no the problem is tequila." ayden put her hand to her pounding forehead and nodded agree with meredith.

"you're lucky you are knocked up, Cristina, this  shit hurt." ayden whined as her pounding forehead got more intense by the second.

"I used to be all buisness, and then he goes and get me pregnant." she placed her head into her arms.

"with his stupid boy penis." meredith and ayden said at the same time.

"now im having hormone surges." cristina said, but it was difficult to understand her, as her head was in her arms. she lifted her head up to look at the tiled floors. "he ruined me— I'm ruined." she cried. "he turned me into this fat, stupid pregnant girl. who cares." she paused for a moment, before slamming the shower door shut. "estrogen."