-chapter four

"No man's land"season one episode four

"No man's land"
season one episode four

Ayden and Izzie walked into the bathroom while George was in the shower. the two girls really paid no attention to the guy that was in the shower, but George was the only one who was making an fuss.

"Uh, Excuse me! Excuse me!" he uncomfortably shouted.

Izzie put toothpaste on her toothbrush and walked out, leaving George and Ayden in the bathroom together. Ayden was too busy doing her eyebrows to notice that her friend was yelling at the blonde girl.

"you okay George?" she asked as she looked at him from the window.

"Could you uh. Get out?" he asked harshly.

"you can do your business or whatever no one's looking at you." she shrugged before grabbing her shading pencil.

"Just get out, damn it!" He shouted loudly.

Ayden looked at the man in disbelief. "Jeez, okay" The woman grabbed her items and headed towards the door, she opened it but before she closed it she decided to finish off the conversation. "next time you're in here while I'm showering or whatever. I'm kicking you to the curb. enjoy your shower buddy." she blinked before closing the door.

The four friends hurriedly got themselves together for their first shift. As they drove ten minutes to the hospital, their only male friend in the house, George O'Malley complained about privacy  the whole way there, and how they shouldn't go inside or step near the bathroom while he's in there.

The three girls wasn't really paying him any attention. As it was 4:30 am in the morning, they were tired of him, and just tired in general.

"You don't understand me gonads, you ovaries." he told their pale yellowed hair friend.

"Oh, that reminds me. we are out of tampons." she told her overwhelmed friend.

"we just bought some." Ayden groaned as she got out of the car.

"You're parading through the bathroom in your underwear, while I'm naked in the shower." George said as he walked behind Izzie.

"you jerk off or something? is that why you don't want us in there, because that's the only time you're able to pleasure yourself?" Ayden asked as they reached the outside of the parking lot.

"What-- No!— not to Izzie atleast— I mean. You guys shouldn't be walking around in your underwear." he stammered as his cheeks went pink.

"Remember to add it to the list." Izzie said.

"what?" he asked confusingly, as they reached the hospital doors.

"when you buy the groceries and house supplies, remember to add the tampons." Ayden patted his shoulder.

"It's your turn." Meredith reminded the man.