-chapter ten

"Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

"Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head."
Season two Episode one

Ayden decided to meet her brother, Derek at a diner. On Thursday morning, a day where the two of them were off. which is usually rare, so the two wouldn't miss this opportunity, to talk with her eachother and catch up on their lives.

Ayden had already been seated, she was now waiting for the neurosurgeon to arrive. he's always late, so she didn't expect him to be on time. as if on cue, the brunette guy walked into the restaurant.

he looked around for his sister, but once his sky eyes, hit her coffee ones. he shot a toothy smile at her, as he walked over towards her. she returned the favor. "hey ayd!" he smiled as he placed his coat on the back off his chair, before taking a seat.

Ayden smiled and placed the menu that was in her hand onto the table. "hey!"

"sorry I'm late I was-" the guy started before she cut him off.

Ayden face scrunched up. "I don't want to hear about your sex life with my friend." she interrupted. "but she must really make you happy, you didn't even smile like this with addi." she laughed.

The woman's name caused Derek face to fall, but he quickly covered it up by picking up the menu, and placing it in-front of his face. Ayden looked at her brother weird. "speaking of Addison.. why did you guys divorce?" she questioned. she loved Addison, as a sister so she wants to know what caused her brother to move away.

Derek sighed. "we didn't divorce." he muttered.

"what?" Ayden blurted out a little too loud, Derek was taken back a little."sorry, I just thought you said you guys didn't divorce." she chuckled.

the brunette licked his lips. "that's because I did Ayden."

Confusion spreaded onto the girls face. "what? you guys didn't divorce? so why are you in Seattle, and why are you with Meredith?" Ayden bombarded him with questions.

Derek sighed. he placed his menu back onto the table and sit up in his chair a little. ", I found Addison and mark in bed together, so I left New York, and came here. then I met Meredith." Derek said. Ayden angrily took a second, mark and Addison did that to her brother, she didn't know if she could forgive them, but she just nodded and opened her mouth to speak. "before you ask, no she doesn't know. but I plan to tell her soon, so please don't say anything." Derek pleaded.

Ayden looked at Derek uncomfortably. "I don't know Der, she's my friend. she's going to be crushed once she find out."

"please ayd, do it for me." Derek grabbed her hands as a sign of pleading.

Ayden frowned. she took his hand and squeezed it tightly. "fine! just make sure it's soon! or I will tell her myself."

Derek grinned at his sister. "deal, can we order now? I am starving!" he exclaimed as he looked throughout the menu. Ayden chuckled at his actions before doing the same thing.