-chapter two

season one episode two "The First Cut is the Deepest

"The First Cut is the Deepest."

Ayden was able to make it to work on time. she decided that it was almost time for her to her braids since her silk press was started to get more itchy and older, so she figured she would keep it into a high ponytail until then. due to her sleeping on her cousins lay out couch, she's been having a sore back lately. some old springs were pinching her lower back area as she slept. she was tired of it.

It was time for her to find a place of course, but she hadn't have the time or money yet. she just really needed and wanted to get out of her cousins house, fast.

the new intern grabbed some coffee before meeting her two friends in the main lobby.

"hey guys." she yawned before taking a sip into her coffee.

"what's up with you?" Izzie cocked an eyebrow.

"what do you mean?" she dumbfoundily looked at the two.

"you look.. uhm unusual?" George stammered more like a question though. "what's going on?" he added.

the girl chuckled. "relax guys. I'm just a little tired, sleeping on your cousins old lay out couch isn't the best thing to sleep on these days."

the two nodded understandingly. "well Meredith's looking for roommates, maybe you could apply there?" her male friend said.

Ayden's eyes light up. "seriously?" she smiled before turning her smile into her frown. "you really think she'll let me move in?"

"of course she would. I mean why wouldn't she?" Izzie smiled.

"I dunno." she shrugged before shutting up when Meredith came by.

"why do you put up posters for roommates, if you don't want roommates?" Izzie asked the strawberry blonde girl.

"I do want roommates. We're together 100 hours a week. you want to live together, too?" the strawberry blonde girl replied.

"I need a place to stay, I'll go insane if I sleep on her lay out couch, one more time. please mer?" the coffee eyed girl pleaded.

Meredith sighed caving in. "Fine you can stay. only you though."

Ayden squealed happily and hugged the girl before running off to do paper work and to do lab reports for her resident. leaving the four interns shocked and weird out as they never seen the girl so emotional or girly for that matter. the last thing she heard was Izzie and George pleading to let Meredith allow them to move in also.