-chapter eleven

"Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

"Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head."
season two Episode one
part two of chapter ten.

Ayden made her way to the on call room. she opened the door, and saw the attending standing there with an orange envelope in her hands. the twany colored girl took a deep breath and closed the door behind her.

"what does it say." the intern muttered as she softly shook her sweaty palms.

"i dunno' didn't open it." Dr. Black shrugged.

Ayden took another deep breath nervously, before making her way towards her friend, and slowly taking the envelope out of her hand and opening it. she read the paper with no expression, leaving the other doctor confused.

"So?" Dr. Black uttered out after an minute of suspenseful silence. "What does it say?!" she questioned curiously.

Suddenly a smile appeared onto the womans face. she happily jumped up in down. "Its Negative!' she shouted so loud, half of the hospital probably heard her. she stopped jumping and a smirk came onto her face. "Take that evil spawn! "

The attending rolled her eyes at the intern, before tackling her into a bone crushing hug. "don't sleep with no more players, okay?" she teasingly winked at the girl.

Ayden rolled her eyes, and playfully pushed her friend off of her. "don't have to tell me that again." she smirked.

Ayden grabbed the paper and placed it neatly back into the envelope and made her way towards the door. "now if you excuse me— i am going to go rub this into karevs face." she playfully danced herself out of the room, leaving the dirty brown haired girl laughing in the room by herself.

just as Ayden walked into the locker room, Dr. Bailey came in following behind with two binders and one folder in her hand. "okay, people, assignments." she announced herself into the locker room. all of the interns surrounded the resident. "Yang, you're on discharges. O'Malley and Stevens report to room E19. Grey come with me."

Bailey eyes landed on the two interns that were in front of her. "and who was on call last night?" she eyed ayden and alex. "sloppy, sloppy, sloppy." she handed placed one binder and folder into each interns hand. "two A's mean double the trouble." she muttered and shook her head disappointingly. "redo these and return them to me, before lunch, understood?"

Ayden nervously raised her hand to her shoulder. "uh— Dr. Bailey, i wasn't on call last night." the intern corrected her resident. Bailey's right eyebrow rose a little.

"is that so?" she took the binder and folder out of the girls hand, and placed it on top of Alex other binder. "better get to work Karev." she smirked. the irritated guy, nodded and made his way out of the locker room. "Benson go with him and make sure he's doing it right— i trust you, i don't trust him."