☆~||3||~☆

Me: Hiii~ Chapter 3 is here~! Enjoy~

☆~~☆

"Aw, come on! Come ON! Pleeease stay solid--" I was practicing on my own when I couldn't meet Lucifer in secret (well set for Emily is the only person who knew.) Anyways, the sphere would flicker and it popped like a bubble making me grow more frustrated.

I even started crying I was so frustrated.

"Augh! Why can't I keep it solid for more than two seconds!? I-I'm so hopeless..." I sobbed into my hands, not realizing someone showed up.

I jumped when a warm familiar hand placed on my shoulder, I snapped my head to my left eyes tears sliding down my face to see my teacher and my friend, Lucifer staring at me with a gentle look, and he gave me a kind smile.

"Hey, no tears Flowers. Tears don't suit that beautiful face," he spoke so softly, he even conjured a handkerchief in his hand and started wiping all the tears from my face as I stayed speechless, staring into his golden eyes. "There...much better-- Oh! We're missing something."

My frown deepens with confusion. He boops my nose making me squeak out, covering my nose like I always do when he boops my nose.

"Where's that radiant smile?" bringing out my bottom lip and pouting, I fold my arms looking away trying to hide but he crawls on his hands and knees to look at my face.

I kept a straight face the best I could as I kept moving my head to the left and right as he kept moving along with my head to keep his beaming face. I tried to keep my straight face, but seeing him suddenly started making silly faces now I couldn't hold it any longer! I burst out laughing placing my hands on his face, and playfully push his face away from me.

"St-stop! Haha! You're so weird, Lucifer." I smiled.

I gasped in surprise when he suddenly grabbed my hands in his, beaming at me in victory.

"There it is! That radiant smile, that lightens up the room~," He smiles so wide, it reaches his eyes. I stared at him flustered by his warm hands holding mine. 

"S-stop being so charming." I huff, blushing.

He laughs, letting my hands go "I speak nothing but the truth, Flowers. I'm Lucifer Morningstar, I tell no lie."

Rolling my eyes playfully "Riiight," I fold my arms smirking. "Who's keeping me a secret from his brothers and sister, and the higher-ups, hmmm~?" I teased him.

His cheeks turned redder than his rosy cheeks and started stuttering words that didn't make sense. I laughed booping HIS nose this time, he wrinkled his nose like a cute bunny. He pouts folding his arms against his chest, sending me a playful glare.

"I'm an archangel, Flowers. I can punish you for doing such a thing to me."

Rolling my eyes, at his cute acting all tough. Giggling, patting his cheek.

"Yeah, yeah... whatever you say, mister almighty archangel~."

"Come oooonn! You're so cruel, Flowers," He whines letting gravity take over, and falls backward his back on the ground, staring up at the sky. I tilt my head frowning seeing that same yearning and hope look on his face.

I went on my hands and knees and crawled to his side

 Folding my legs under me, staring at him with concern, and place my hand on his shoulder gently getting his attention. He turns his head to stare at me, with a strained smile.

"Yes, dear..."

"Lucifer...when you told me, four days ago you were okay after an argument with Micheal. You said it yourself, you never tell a lie..."