☆~||18||~☆

Me: Hiii~ Chapter 18 is here~! Can you guess what the anime girl from the gif above is and what anime she is from? Cause if you get it right, you will be able to help me brainstorm some titles and you will get a sneak peek of said sequel BUT only when this first book is done. Enjoy~

Warning!! Swearing, Abuse, R*pe, and Lots of feelz!! (Trust me it was hard for me to do this chapter, especially the part that Michael does to Melody...)

☆~~☆

Lucifer's POV

It has been hours and hours since my beautiful Moonlight went over to Lady Sera's place with Emily and Remiel, I was taking care of my now son showing him some of my magic tricks making a rubber duck for him again. When it was close to dinner time, Melody still wasn't back and this bad feeling went through my whole body. 

"Hugo, my lil Ducklin'. Do you wish to go find mommy, hm?" I ask him with a small smile picking him up in my arms.

"Yeah!" He cheered making me smile.

I walked outside closing and locked the front door, with Hugo in my arms in his bunny form took off into the sky towards Sera's place where I knew my lovely fiancée would be...I hope.

☆~~☆

When I arrived knocked at the door, and Emily opened the door confusion clearly on her face making the bad feeling stronger.

"Lucifer? Not that I'm happy to see you here, but why? Shouldn't you be home with Mel?" I guess by the look on my face (which held nothing but horror and fear), she frowns looking worried. Lucifer...Mel, did return home...d-did she?"

Swallowing, I place Hugo into Emily's arms.

"Can you watch him please...keep him away from Sera's office." That was all I said as I brushed past a confused and worried Emily.

I went up the stairs faster than you can say 'rubber duck', and burst through her office door, shutting it leaning my hands on the door panting shakily.

"L-Lucifer? Why are you he--."

I didn't give her a chance to finish as I whirled around and rushed over and slam my hands on her desk causing her to jump, eyes rounded in shock.

"When did she leave!"

"Wh-what? Who? What are you telling me, Lucifer--."

"Melody!! Where the FUCK is she!?" I know I shouldn't swear, but....this is my fiancée, and I will not stop until she's back with Hugo and me.

"C-calm down, Lucifer," She stood up sternly, but I could see her worry but unlike me, she's keeping a level head.

I step back gripping my hair, looking frantic mostly.

"How can I be CALM when my fiancée is missing! She didn't come home..." Tears started to build up as I dropped to my knees.

"Oh dear..." I felt her touch my shoulder, I looked at her with watery eyes she looked at me with warmth and calmness that reminded me how my mother was when I got into any trouble. "Don't worry. We should stay calm and think with a clear head. Melody might be late being distracted by someone or something is amiss."

Swallowing, and taking calming breaths I finally calmed my racing heart and mind standing up and fixing my suit then apologized to Sera for my reaction.

"Nonsense. You have every right to act the way you did. I would do the same if I was in your shoes. Where's Hugo?"

"I left him with Emily."