☆~||5||~☆

Me: Hiii~ Chapter 5 is here~! The art above doesn't belong to me!! look at the beauty owo Enjoy~

☆~~☆

I was still in shock, watching the floof child -- the bunny I made can somehow transform into a humanoid form. I only knew archangels, and God could create creatures/animals in Heaven as pets. He was looking at everything he could reach or grab to look at it, but I would quickly grab it from his tiny little hands and he would make this cutest pout with a cute sound of not happy.

"Sweetie, no touching anything." I scolded him gently.

He whines bringing his bottom lip out, making my heart melt at how adorable he was. I decided to teach him things like which items in the house he can and can not touch, even telling him if anyone but me is around him, he should turn back to his bunny form. I can't let anyone find out about him, I don't want to find out what they will do to me for creating something I shouldn't do. I found a carrot for him and he sure was excited about the carrot, it was so cute as he happily nibbled on it. Both of us snap our heads towards the sound of the front door opening and closing.

The floof child went back to being a normal bunny in a poof of pink smoke, I quickly picked him up cold and sweating when Emily opened the door to the back room, blinking in surprise.

"Mel?" She slowly looks down in my arms, eyes widening slowly seeing the floof child in my arms. "Mel...how-- When did you get a bunny...?"

'Sugar cookies! Well...I can trust Em, but...if she knew and didn't tell the higher-ups, would she get in trouble for assisting me?'

I grew nervous and scared, I was sweating bullets here until I blurted everything out super fast with no breath. When I finished, I gasped for air coughing seeing Emily's face scrunch up, eyebrows furrowed down processing what I just told her.

"Wait...you, made that bunny with your powers?" I nodded. "And, he can change to more of a humanoid form?"

I nodded again, placing him down and telling him he could return to his humanoid form. He happily did, but when he did there was a poof of pink smoke again and there was my floof child in his humanoid form what's more he rushed behind me grabbing a fistful of my long white dress. He is tall up to my knees, shyly peeking around from behind me.

"Aww! He's so cute! So, what's his name?" She asks as she bends down smiling at the floof child of mine, waving at the shy bunny.

I blink, realizing I never gave him a name! And by the look I made she laughs standing up.

"You forgot to think of a name, huh?"

Pouting "I was busy panicking! What if the higher-ups find out I just created a life without permission!? They'll punish me!" I exclaimed in fear, then placed my hand on his white messy fluffy short hair between his bunny ears.

He looks up blinking then smiles mouth open, eyes closed just melted my heart instantly. I look at Emily who looks at me with a soft smile. She stands back step closer placing her hand on my arm.

"Don't worry, Mel. I won't tell anyone, in a way...he's kind of like your son." She points out to me with a small giggle.

My brain processed what she told me, and when it did my cheeks burned crimson red realizing the fact the floof child clinging to my dress was now my son. I never thought of being a mother, and just the thought of this child being mine, my child brought nothing but warmth to my heart and soul. Ad a name came to my mind, and I knew what to call him. I bend down grabbing his smaller hands in mine, he tilts his head as his pink eyes stare into mine.