☆~||8||~☆

Me: Hiii~ Chapter 8 is here~! Enjoy~

☆~~☆

Today, Lucifer is staying at their house watching over Hugo while Melody goes to visit God, he wants to meet her. She was nervous, she had a VERY good idea what he wanted to talk about. He is all-seeing for nothing. She kept calm and landed at the main palace where God and some of his other archangels stayed, Lucifer was the only archangel who left the palace on his own. She told the guards at the front door her reason for showing up and handed them the letter God gave her to show to the guards. They approved and opened the door for her. She thanked them kindly and walked inside, towards the throne room. She stood at the door to it, and knocked until she heard a muffled 'come in!'.

She enters as the door closes on itself behind her, she walks closer hands clasped together in front of her stomach, nervously giving him a slight smile.

"Y-you called me for, Sir?"

He chuckles, standing up placing his hands behind his back, and walks over to her with a warm smile.

"No need to be worried, my dear child. You are here because I'm curious about how you created Hugo, tell me dear...what was the thing you were thinking of when that happened?"

The nervousness she felt slowly went away "Well...I was sad because I was enjoying practicing my powers with Luci. But I guess..." she frowns sadly looking down. "Deep in my heart, I wished for a family..."

There was silence as God watched the blessing he had given long ago, It was sad it broke his heart what her future would come and he knew it would be hardships, heartache, and lots of pain but he had faith in her. He places his hand under her chin and gently lifts her head to stare into his golden eyes that seem to glow warmly.

"Child...remember, what I said? I gave you my Blessing. Your role is very special, and it's all up to you to follow through on it but remember there's always a loophole to everything, it may seem like you're stuck but never give up hope. Now, I know you are keeping Hugo a secret, and it's best if you keep his existence a secret for now. But if by chance someone finds out about him, then I'll make sure Hugo will be safe and no one will harm him or take him from you."

Tears welled up in her eyes, she smiled "Th-thank you. That's all I've been worried about...I don't want to lose Hugo."

His eyes soften placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Do not fret, child. Hugo will be safe. Now, you should head on back. It seems Hugo misses his mother."

She smiles nodding, thanking him once more she leaves. She is flying in the sky, towards home. Her heart swelled with joy calling Lucifer's place their 'home', but she didn't get far when a cold, but calm male voice spoke up causing her to stop and turn around.

"What makes you so special..."

She blinks surprised to see none other than Michael, arms folded against his chest, and his six wings out. She felt nervous but hid it.

"I...I'm not special."

His eyes narrow glaring at her "But it seems father thinks otherwise. Tell me 'Melody', why does, father and my brother see in you, hm? To me, I see nothing but a weak, four-winged woman. Tch, I don't see anything special, you're too bland."

She was used to hateful words, insults mostly from Adam and Lute, so she always hid the pain.

"I don't know what they see in me, Michael. But, Luci is my friend and God sees something no one but Luci sees. Now, if you excuse me sir I need to head home before Luci gets worried I'm not home. Have a good day, Michael." She bows, turns around, and flies away leaving behind a furious Michael who is watching her fly away with a glare.