☆~||7||~☆

Me: Hiii~ Chapter 7 is here~! Just to remind people, there is some information that isn't accurate, and made up or changed ^w^ Like the Exermanation Day thing that happens before Lucifer becomes a fallen angel, to Hell. It's part of the plot and my idea, just look at this as an AU or different universe/dimension. If you do NOT like it, it's not going to upset me if you turn back around and leave, don't comment and tell me so cause it wastes your time and my time. So please respect that, thank you~. Also, the book she reads to Hugo in this short chapter, is from 'Alice in Wonderland', love that book. Anyway, Enjoy~

☆~~☆

"Hugo! Hugo, sweetie no--! Wh-whoa!! Ow..."

Melody groans softly as she pushes herself up on her hands and knees, blowing a piece of her lavender hair from her face. She was chasing her 'son', when he decided to ducknap one of Lucifer's rubber ducks while he was away doing his archangel job. 

"...Mmm...ma," Melody's eyes slowly widen.

"H-Hugo...?" She breathed out, as her eyes teared up. 

"Mama~." He spoke with such happiness.

"Sweetie, you..." She choked up, leaned forward wrapped her arms around his body pulling him to her chest. "P-please...please repeat it." She begged, with her heart racing in joy.

"Mama~!" He cheers as he nuzzles into her chest between her collarbones.

She couldn't help but feel a surge of happiness spreading through her chest, as she held her son then after she calmed her tears she pulled away cupping his baby cheeks.

"You are so precious~ Mama, loves you~." She coos, kissing his forehead and making him squeal softly, and then she brushes her nose with his tiny button nose.

"M-mama~!"

After everything calmed down, she set Hugo down on the couch handing him the remote so he could watch the TV he happily started channel-surfing all the children's shows until he got to 'Spongebob Squarepants' he squealed clapping in delight hearing the opening of the cartoon show. She smiles kissing the top of his head, she walks into the kitchen to cook some lunch. It's been two days since she moved in with Lucifer, and she felt more...complete? She started to feel strange around Lucifer recently, she never felt this way before but she just brushed it away thinking it was because it was new to her, and he was her only true friend other than Emily but she was more like a sister to her. 

She decided to make a ham sandwich, with lettuce, one tomato slice, cheese with a little bit of mayo on the bottom, and cutting it up in the middle. She brought out two small saucers and placed one slice on one saucer, and the other slice on the other saucer. She picked both of them up and carried them to the living room, where Hugo hummed the friendship song while swaying side to side, eyes twinkling. She chuckles softly, handing him one of the saucers with a slice of sandwich he happily takes it and bites into the sandwich.

She placed her saucer, and sandwich on the coffee table and went back into the kitchen to grab them something to drink, she found apple juice so she poured some for herself and Hugo.

☆~~☆

Either the well was very deep, or she fell very slowly, for she had plenty of time as she went down to look about her and to wonder what was going to happen next. First, she tried to look down and make out what she was coming to, but it was too dark to see anything; then she looked at the sides of the well, and noticed that they were filled with cupboards and book-shelves; here and there she saw maps and pictures hung upon pegs. She took down a jar from one of the shelves as she passed; it was labelled "ORANGE MARMALADE", but to her great disappointment it was empty: she did not like to drop the jar for fear of killing somebody underneath, so managed to put it into one of the cupboards as she fell past it.