‼️ 18 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Taehyung : Umm....I love Strawberry shake.....hehe

( Did you guys thought that he's going to confess ?? Huh ?! )

Kyong : That's it.....Wait.... I'll be back

She left after placing the mango shake on the table.

Few minutes later she came with a strawberry shake and gave it to taehyung. Both of them were sitting on the bed talking and swurping the shake.

Taehyung : Kyong.....

Kyong : Yes

Taehyung : When that witch will be back ??

Kyong : Are you missing her ???

Taehyung : No.... it's just I'm asking....

Kyong : I don't know

Taehyung : btw are you free tomorrow ??

Kyong : Why ??

Taehyung : I want to go in amusement park...

Kyong : WHAT ?? Do you know what are you saying ??

Taehyung : that witch is not here so can we please go.....

Kyong : No

Taehyung : Please....

He started pleading her while showing his puppy eyes and finally she defeated ofc...

But She was tensed up internally cuz it was so risky. Anyways....

Next day****

Both of them silently left the mansion and reached at the amusement park....There both of them enjoyed fully.

They rode many rides , eated icecream & candy floshes , played many games , went in a haunted maze and many more things.

Both of them were so happy and exhausted.

After reaching at mansion back they freshed themselves and Taehyung plopped himself on the bed and ofc he was so tired so it didn't took any second to sleep.

Time 5 : 00 pm***

It was evening time and Taehyung woke up but .....

Taehyung : AHHHHHHHHHHH

Hearing the scream Kyong immediately came into his room and saw that it was dark.... lights were off.....she took out her phone and flashed the flashlight and started finding him.

She saw taehyung was sitting on the side of the bed shaking badly while closing his eyes tightly. She went to him and said softly.....

Kyong : Taehyung......

Hearing this Taehyung immediately hugged her and Kyong was shocked but she knew he need that at that time so he also hugged back.

After few minutes later when he calmed down then she said.....

Kyong : What Happened Taehyung ???

Taehyung : I'm afraid of darkness....

Kyong : It's ok.... I'm here....

Taehyung : Thank you

Kyong : Why the lights are off ??

Taehyung : I don't know.....

Kyong : Wait let me check it....

Taehyung : No.... don't leave me.....

Kyong : Ok....

After few minutes later when he calmed down Kyong gave her the phone and stood up to search the switch.....

She was forwarding her steps slowly but while going something got hitted by her hand and that thing broke down and hearing this sound taehyung immediately ran to her and hugged her.

Before something else happened or someone realised something.... lights switched on and there was.....

Kyong : Ma'am....

Taehyung : Witch.....

There she was sitting on the small couch while crossing her legs and Smirking evily while her gun was resting on her lap and hands were folded on chest.

Taehyung immediately left Kyong and Kyong immediately ran to her and fall on Yn's legs while crying badly....Kyong knew what was going to be happen....

Yn : Did you guys enjoyed eachother ??

Taehyung was confused of kyong's behaviour cuz she was crying so much....

Kyong : Ma'am.... I'm sorry....I can explain....

Yn : What ?? You are going to explain me that how you guys enjoyed eachother ??

Kyong : No ma'am.... Please listen to m-----

* TWO BULLETS FIRING ECHOED IN THE ROOM *

Taehyung : KYONGGGGGGGGGG

Continue.....