𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

A/N: I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO TRUST ME DIDN'T I 😭 and this is how you train your readers into not putting their trust in you, especially in terms of posting schedules 🎀
look, I'm on thin ice regarding math and I almost messed up in a subject which was, until I almost messed up, my forte and it's seriously injuring my pride a bit ☠️ I got English literature tmr which is cool ig, it's half freestyle IN WHICH YK IM BOUTTA COOK MUAHAHAHAHA but just as I always tell y'all not to trust me, I myself am telling myself not to trust me.

━━━☆・*。
・゜+.
°。+

Athanasia was overwhelmed.

'Popularity' wasn't a foreign concept to her, as she was literally the princess of the great Obelian empire, which was the most-- if not, one of the most powerful empires of the continent. Heck, it's probably the most powerful in the world considering they have the support of the (in)famous Black Tower, and that the imperial family of Obelia are most likely the World Tree's 'favourite children' if you take into account their flourishing state which has been so for centuries.

As such, although she hadn't had a formal debut, one could imagine the amount of people in Obelia or even the world whispering her name. However, at least she wasn't directly stranded in the spotlight at her dimension. Here, at Hogwarts, on the other hand. . .

Athanasia sighed, burying her face inside the comfort of her palms. 'Moreover, wandless magic and non verbal casting was the basic criteria at Obelia! I feel like a fraud. '

"--Athy!"

Harry called out to her, making her shoot up. "Oh, Harry!" She awkwardly greeted the brown haired boy, who held a concerned look on his face, leading Athanasia to let out a nervous laugh.

'Right.' Athanasia thought, looking around. Hogwarts' school grounds were pretty, but she'd much rather she laid on the soft grass doing nothing than have to sit on an uncomfortable broomstick and attempt to fly around. Granted, she hasn't actually done the 'sit on the broomstick and fly around ' part to deem the required position to fly as uncomfortable nor has she never had experience with being on air, but Lucas was there the first time she flew on air. And Lucas was fairly trustable with those type of things, the broomstick was not.

'All those quidditch scenes made it seem easy.' Athanasia sighed, turning her attention back to the class. She took a peek at Lucas who appeared to be in the process of traumatising a Slytherin standing next to him. Shaking her head with another sigh, she turned to say a few casual words to Harry. Just then, Hooch showed up.

"Good morning, class!" Said the silver haired lady, walking towards her students like a military commander. The students greeted her back in monotonous usion. Athanasia listened as Hooch directed them to command their broomsticks.

'Up.' Athanasia braced herself, 'Don't be nervous, stop being nervous--'

"Up!" Her broomstick immediately shot up. A grin spread across her face as she jumped up and down internally. Hermione, who stood just a few feet away, though proud, was perplexed on how Athanasia (and Harry) managed to command their broomsticks on the first try.

Lucas played around with his broomstick. That is, making it float not too far away from the ground and, of course, move it in spirals. Oh, Madam Hooch. Her eyes looked as if they were about to pop out!

As Madam Hooch was about to approach Lucas with intentions to 'HOW IN MERLIN'S BEARD ARE YOU DOING THAT ',  poor Neville's broomstick somehow took him flying in not a moment of definite destination, causing her to rush over to his side.