"Shit!" He muttered through impatience, shuffling through the darkness of the study room he had carried me into. I refused to let him turn on any such light in this room; I wasn't going to be the cause of his parents waking up and finding me chest-down against a desk. how distasteful. 

I was gently placed on my back on the desk. letting out a barely audible shriek as my back hit the coldness of the desk. Blaine's eyes shot up at me, knitting his eyebrows together as he took a seat on the desk chair, pulling himself closer to me, grabbing my legs, and throwing them over his shoulders. He placed a finger on his lips, gesturing for me to be quiet.

I bit down on my lip at the sight of my dress being pushed up and bunched at my waist. Blaine let out a low growl, but before I could ask what the growl was about, my breath hitched in my throat as his thumb pushed up against my clothed intimacy.

"Already wet, for me? You're too kind," he sarcastically said as I rolled my eyes, focusing on the fact that his thumb hadn't stopped stroking my intimacy. I bit down hard on my lip as I reached down to grab hold of his hand, wanting and needing him to treat me rougher, but before I could grab hold of his hand, he swatted it away.

"If you touch me, I'll stop, Do you understand?" He growled as he stood up, towering over me to look into my eyes. He removed his thumb from my intimacy, and I let out a frustrated huff.

"Do you understand me?" He asked again, this time a little more stern then the last, to which I let out a breathy agreement. "Good girl," he whispered as one hand dropped back down to my intimacy, but this time slipping into my underwear and inserting two fingers into the puddle of lust that had been building up between my legs.

Catching the gasp I let out in his mouth, we fought for dominance, hungrily attacking each other with our tongues, inspecting every inch of each other's mouths, and noticing that I was slowly gaining control of his mouth Blaine curled his fingers inside of me, and I let out a broken cry, causing me to let down my fight and earning a smirk from him against my lips.

I felt the knots in my stomach get tighter and tighter by the second as he thrust his fingers at an ungodly satisfying pace. He had complete control over me, his tongue firmly fighting with my lazy one as I arched my back so that my chest pressed into his, I wanted to feel more of him; I needed more of him.

"Fuck me," I begged as I shoved my hands down, trying to grab at the hem of his trousers. He pulled his fingers from my heat and sat back on the chair as my eyes shot open and I sat up, my soaked pussy on full display to him.

"What the fuck!" I spat as I shot him a frown, and I watched as he placed the fingers that were a few seconds ago inside of me into his mouth, sucking on them as if it were the best thing he had ever tasted.

"Press those pretty tits of yours against the desk with your hands behind your back," he bluntly said as I raised an eye and let out a chuckle, shaking my head. "No," I spat as the cloud of ecstasy slowly disappeared.

He nodded and pouted, standing up and lifting me off the desk onto my feet, not breaking eye contact. In one swift move, he had me pinned down on the desk, my dress hiked up, and my legs spread with my hands behind my back. Fuck me, that was hot.

The only thing I was able to see was the library of books that were placed to the left of the door as I patiently waited to feel what was going to come next. That's when everything started clicking. What was I doing? I know I said I was going to do anything, but this wasn't in the cards I had played. Was I about to have sex with royalty—the nastiest sex I had ever had—all for revenge?

As I was about to move my hands from behind my back and give up on this whole encounter and go home, what I could only think was a piece of his clothing was wrapped around my wrists, tightly binding my wrists together. My mind froze, my legs weakened, and my mind trailed onto the very reason why my hands would be tied behind my back.

His warm tongue licked a stride between my heat, knocking me out of my thoughts, and I gasped as suction followed, causing me to buckle my knees together. "Jesus!" I shuddered, rolling my eyes back and biting down on my lip.

"Keep those legs spread for me, baby," unbuckled my legs before going back to holding onto my tied-up hands while lapsing me up, sucking and blowing as my brain fuzzed, fried, and then exploded all in the matter of a few minutes. I had never felt such pleasure in my life, and I was enjoying every moment of it.

"God Blaine! I feel like..." I was finding it hard to speak as he was kitty-licking my clit, I could feel his smirk against my heat, slowing down his speed and clouding my thoughts.

"Not yet, baby; hold it for me." He whispered as his tongue left my clit, I was lying there, whimpering from the loss of touch. I heard a little chuckle leave his throat as I listened closely to what he was doing. I couldn't find the energy to try and get up; my legs left like jelly.

If I thought I had lost my mind before, then I wasn't prepared for what was coming next. Blaine stepped closer to me and pressed himself against my ass as I gasped, grabbing hold of my still tied-up hands and pulling me up so my back pressed against him. By instinct, I pressed my ass against his hardened bulge, trying to speed this process up. I need him. 

He growled against my ear, nibbling at it and sending shivers down my spine. "If I untie you, will you be a good girl?"  I nodded my head aggressively, but as he untied the last of the tie, I spun around and pushed him down onto the chair with a smirk.

"Your turn, baby boy," I smirked, keeping his arms raised as I climbed onto him and tied his hands above his head. He looked at me with a smirk, my chest almost pressing into his face. His eyes dropped to my cleavage, leaning forward and nibbling the top of one of my breasts.

Once I had tied his hands together, I walked over to the desk, standing in front of it, hitching my dress up and pulling down my underwear, stepping out as it hit the floor, and then climbing onto the table.

"Enjoy the show, baby boy," I whispered as I placed two of my fingers into my mouth, wetting them with my own saliva and pulling my legs up, parting them before slipping the two fingers deep into my heat and throwing my head up as I heard a growl escape Blaine's mouth.

"Fuck me!" he growled as I heard the chair shuffle. I opened my eyes and lifted my head back to look at his hard frown expression. With a smirk, I winked at him. "stay there for me, baby boy; you come closer, i'll stop," I said, trying to hold my words as I pumped the two fingers inside me.

"God, you are so fucking beautiful," he whispered as I smiled, throwing my head back. "What do you want me to do for you, my prince?" I whispered. I was so wrapped up in lust that I was willing to do anything at this point, and all sense of common sense had gone.

"Cum for me," he growled as I bit down on my lip and pumped faster, taking my fingers out again and sucking on them, earning another growl from Blaine.

I rubbed my clit faster, throwing my head back. "Tell me you need me, baby," I whispered as I heard the chair screech, and before I could open my eyes to see what Blaine had done, he had charged towards me, not sure how he untied himself, but he placed a hand around my throat, forcing me down onto the table all while pulling his own trousers down.

Without thinking of any precautions, he gave my soaked heat a few taps before pushing himself into me, making us both gasp, I arched my back, trying to feel him deeper, which he caught onto, so when he pulled out and back in the second time, he squeezed at my throat and drove deeper, causing me to let out what I could only hope was a quiet moan.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he whispered as I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him even closer to me so that we and everyone passing by could hear the hard and aggressive slamming of skin with every thrust