My stomach had knots upon knots just at the sight of the prince of Prothabia kneeling at my feet. It wasn't good for my ego, and it definitely wasn't good for his life story, falling at the knees of a commoner. But alas, life is shit, and then you die.

"You may approach." I spoke with elegance and a certain royal flare as he chuckled and rose from his knee, walking up towards me until he towered over me while I sat in the chair.

"This really suits you, you pull off royal so well," he said as I swatted his chest, trying to get him to stop flattering me while he peered down, flashing his whites and giving me a wink.

"I do admit that I think I suit it too," I whispered as he nodded, licking his lips, before we fell back into silence, staring at one another. I watched as he looked over my face, I couldn't work out what he was thinking, and it was driving me crazy.

Blaine slowly knelt down again, not breaking eye contact with me. "I do think you suit the Princess title," he whispered as he placed his hands on my knees, waiting for me to bat away any form of physical intimacy.

"I think you'd make a fine queen someday," he kept complimenting me in his seductively low voice as he slowly parted my legs, running his hands up to my hips.

His eyes suddenly shot wider as I smirked down at him, watching as his eyes turned a darker blue. We both knew what we wanted after the first fuck, and this was just a way of sealing what we both already knew.

"None." His voice was barely audible as he swallowed down the lust that was building up in his mouth as saliva. I nodded, and he returned it with a smile.

With his hands now placed on my thighs, he rubbed circles before taking a deep breath and closing his eyes.

He brought one hand out from under my dress and shoved his fingers in front of my face. "Suck," demanding as a wicked smile played on my lips, I leant forward and opened my mouth as he slipped two fingers in, letting out a throaty moan as I sucked.

"You're such a good girl," he said through gritted teeth as I twirled my tongue around his fingers and pulled back, giving him a wink.

He wasted no time inserting his now wet fingers inside of me, causing me to let out a low moan, throwing my hands behind me to press against the velvety fabric of the chair.

The lord was going to hear his name fall out of my mouth for a while as Blaine pumped his fingers inside of the puddle of lust between my legs. I rocked my hips slightly forward, wanting to feel myself against his fingers, earning a smirk from him.

"You want more, darling?" he asked as I bit down on my lip, nodding, not even paying attention to a word he was saying, he could have been calling ugly, fat or poor and I think I'd still be this awfully lustful pool of sexual desire right now.

In one swift movement, the prince grabbed my hips with two hands, attaching his mouth to the wet arousal between my legs where his fingers had been, sucking and licking like he was trying to get something out of me—a bee sting or snake poison.

My mind exploded as my hands shot to his head intertwining in his beautify curls "Fucking hell!" I screamed, but screaming only caused him to lightly nip at my clit causing me to squeeze my legs around his head.

That didn't stop him, he sucked harder and licked quicker. I couldn't stop the string of curse words that were flying out of my mouth as I used his hair as a stress ball; he was driving me closer and closer to a finish.

"Cum for me, Princess," he whispered as my eyes rolled back into my skull, and without a heartbeat, more to go by, the tension in my stomach released, and I exploded in fits of shakes and curses as the orgasm reached it's peak, grabbing tightly onto his hair as he lapsed every single drop of me up.

I readjusted my dress as he looked up; he was still on his knee's but had placed his two hands on my knees as we stared at each other, both with smirks on our faces.

"We are going to get in so much trouble." He said.

You could really take that sentence in two ways: were we going to get in trouble by the king and queen because he ate me out on her royal majesty's chair, or were we going to get in so much trouble because this would be a regular thing even when we are married?

I winked at him and placed a finger under his chin, grabbing it, giving it a little stroke between my finger and thumb. "Stand," I ordered as his expression hardened and a frown replaced his smile "excuse me?" he replied, my expression not changing.

"Did I stutter my prince? Stand,"" I repeated, as he, this time, didn't question it and got up off his knees, standing in front of me with his arms crossed.

I shuffled myself forward on the seat and reached for his trouser strings, slowly dropping my hand to trace the outline of his hard dick, I looked up at him with a smile as his focus never moved from my fingers, delicately tracing over him.

His breathing was heavy as he stepped forward, licking his lips. "Stop teasing me," he muffled through his lips as he bit down on his bottom lip, placing a hand on the back of my head.

I looked up at him as I grabbed the hem of his trousers and slowly started pulling them down, which was met with a growl, Once they were securely under his hard bulge, i let out a chuckle.

"Blaine, are you joking me?" I said, stifling a chuckle as I was greeted with a pair of black boxers with his name in bold white writing at the hem. I was not sure if he was already suffering from dementia or if he just needed a reminder of his name, but that is the most self-absorbed thing I think I have seen in a while.

He looked down with a frown to where I was suggesting, then looked up at me and shrugged as if it were completely normal to be wearing your name plastered on boxers. "don't distract yourself," he said as I rolled my eyes and grabbed onto the hem of the boxers, pulling them down, watching as his dick sprung out, almost hitting him on his belly button.

My eyes widened, and I could feel his small smirk growing as I wrapped one hand around his dick, licking my lips. "Oh god," he whispered as I looked up at him. "Oh God indeed," I replied, as without breaking eye contact, I spat on it, working my saliva with my hands all over his length, causing him to take a deep breath while cussing under his breath.

I licked along his length and back down as he held my head in position every so often, thrusting forward so that he could slip himself down my throat, I looked up at him being just about able to wink at me, causing me to just so slight choke on a laugh caught in my throat. "oh shit," he moaned out as I pulled back, dropping him out of my mouth. "fuck my face," I bluntly asked as we exchanged looks with a wicked smile "are you sure?" he asked as I nodded he then proceeded to grab his dick and tap it against my lips.

I opened my mouth and he pushed himself in, watching my face as he inserted more of himself until he no longer needed his hand as guidance, He placed both his hands on my head and started thrusting at a slow speed so that I could get used to his length sliding down my throat, I couldn't resist the urge to let out a barely audible moan as my eyes rolled back.

This sensation was amazing and as he started to thrust faster gripping on my head harder I could feel my arousal rise again, watching him cause tears to stream my face as I sucked the life out of him, the pain from his dick hitting the back of my throat at times was dulled by the fact that it felt so good to be causing this man to buckle at the knees, to see the soul drain from his body enough to go weak.

"Oh Jesus, Cass" He moaned, the name he called me made me gag and pull away abruptly catching my breath and wiping the mixture of salvia and cum from my lips in a gasp, his eyes shot open and he looked down at me with a frown watching me as I sat back on the chair crossing my legs over one another "we should stop before someone hears" I said trying to change the vibe in the atmosphere that he had created by just saying one word. One word causing my world of lust and desire to crumble within an instance.

I looked up at him as he raised an eyebrow and then nodded giving me a reassuring but weak smile "Yeah sure" he stuttered a little and pulled up his boxers and trousers dropping us into the most awkward silence we had ever been in.

"I should go" I said changing my mind about staying here I couldn't bathe in the awkwardness of the very abrupt finish to the soul sucking experience, I would much rather peel my skin off, I quickly shot up from the chair and brushed past Blaine quickly moving my arms so he couldn't grab hold of me and stop me.