Chapter 3

Jack G's POV

"So, how's life?" Ava started up a conversation as she sat criss-cross on the seat as I laughed. How is she so adorable?

I met Ava when she came over my house for Christmas Break one time with Sammy. Literally, couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

Back in Omaha, I was infamous for the player or Mr. Hot Stuff or whatever you call it. In all sense, I was famous for fucking and leaving them the next day.

That was until Ava came along..

No, I don't love her. I just have a soft spot for her.

A spot where when I can't go to sleep at night, I think of her but then, I somehow miss her voice or the way she smiles.

She's not that normal girl you see on the streets all day. She has some light that makes you smile whenever you're around her.

God I sound like some 13 year old fangirl.

You're 18 Jack. Not 13. God.

"Good, it's going well." I answered as she puts her hand on little middle table thing where my hand was. Oh no.

"Oh I'm sorry-"

"I didn'-"

"It's my fault not yours Jack." She softly said as I felt a warmth in my heart.

No feelings. No feelings.

"It's okay Ava. No harm no foul." I cheekily said.

Really Jack? What are you a nerd? C'mon, you fucked every girl in Westside you can do this.

She giggled innocently as I was imagining dirty thoughts as she was laughing.

God just let me fuck you.

I turned to see her looking at me with those hazel eyes as she started to laugh more.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"The way you're driving. You look like a 'oh hi I'm a macho man but really, I have like 45 chihuahuas at my house'." She smiled as I raised an eyebrow at her joke.

She sighed happily as she looked out at the window. Her light brown was in some braid as her flannel was draping over her small body. This flannel must be like a men's flannel. It oddly looks familiar. The green colors look great on her skin.

She turned back as her body was straight in the passenger seat.

I faced forward as I turned right at a green light and saw a Friendly's out of the corner of my eye.

"Jack let's go to Friendly's!" She gripped her hand on my bicep as my jaw clenched.

"Anything for my date." I flashed a toothy grin as I parked and shut the car off.

We both hopped out of the car as we walked hand in hand to the entrance. It felt good honestly.

"So, I'm your date?" She blushed.

"You can always be my date." I turned to her. I snaked my arms around her waist tightly.

"Maybe something more." I whispered in her ear as she pushed me off of her.

She strutted to the door as my eyes traveled to her ass. Her ass is perfect may I add. Her body is perfect. It's like a goddess.

We walked in as we sat in a booth sitting across from each other.

I took out my phone as I saw a message from an unknown number.

unknown: hey it's addie if u break my bffs heart i'll break that small penis of yours :)))