Chapter 25

Nate's POV

(I'M EXCITED AHHHH)

"Jenna, I'm telling you... all my friends have a big sexual tension with each other. I'm not surprised if they all have an orgy." I joked with my girlfriend, Jenna, while facetiming her.

We met about three months ago, and they have been the best damn three months of my life, honestly.

I open my door and heard yelling Addie and Sammy's room. Oh no.

"Well YOU need to stop putting your shit on MY side of the room!!"

"Bullshit, you put your dildo on my nightstand last night."

"Hm, are you sure it wasn't yours?"

"Um, Jenna.. can I call you back babe?" I said in an unsteady voice. "Sure, I like you." She bit her bottom lip, making me go wild.

"I like you moreeee." I gushed to her and blew her a kiss and ended the call. I slammed the door open seeing Addie with a dildo in her hand while straddling Sammy.

"ADDIE!" I exclaimed, pulling her out of Sammy's lap. "What the fuck are you guys arguing about at..." I checked my time, "Nine thirty in the morning??"

"Well, I was sleeping peacefully, when THIS pig threw his fucking Jordans on MY side of the room." She started to tell me as Sammy fired back.

"YOU GOT A KNIFE AND STABBED MY JORDAN'S!!!" He screamed at both of us. "Well, you fucking deserved it!" She screamed back with the same volume.

They went on and on almost stabbing each other's throats, I decided to grab the Jordan's and slammed them on the ground, making them look at me. "Stop, stop, STOP! Just make up already please!!" I begged on my knees. Addie just scoffed and walked out of the room and shut the door loudly.

"One more week, God." I glared at Sammy, who was stomping all over the room.

Ava's POV

Jack was gone, from his run. He said he needed to "de-stress" after what happened last night. I got up from the bed and went downstairs seeing Aunt Beth and my mom drinking some coffee and talking.

"Oh Ava! Good morning, you missed the bonfire last nigh-"

"I was tired after almost dying- twice yesterday." I simply stated and started boiling some water for my tea.

"I know, but I saved you a s'more." Mother said in a soft voice. I beamed at her and smiled. She always knew how to make me smile even when I'm down in the dumps.

"Thanks, mom," I kissed her cheek got an egg from the fridge. "You know, Sophia and Shawn have been a little distant." Beth went on with mom as I scrambled my egg on the pan.

"I'll talk to her about it," I interrupted their convo, setting the cooked egg on a plate with some Sriracha on the side. Grabbed my tea and opened the door to the outside, seeing Sophia sitting on the sand.

"So, tell me about Shaw-"

"I asked him yesterday if he wants to have sex." Sophia gloomed, getting back to writing in her journal. I set my breakfast on a table and sat down next to her.

"Wow, um-"

"I know." She scratched the back of her neck, looking down with guilt.

"You know, I'm not a virgin. Jack was my first." I opened up to her, like a fresh wound. God, such an awkward night.

"I know you're going to that Christian school, and they teach you 'don't have sex until marriage! it's a sin' It's not their choice to make you have or not have sex. It's your choice. Who cares? I'm not trying to corrupt you, Soph. Those guys you still, fangirl over- none of them are virgins. Johnson lost it Freshman year. What I'm trying to say is, Shawn is probably raised in a VERY strict household, where his parents probably beat their kids with a leather belt and say 'no sex!'. He's a teenage boy, of course he wants to put his dick inside anything soft and muscle-like. Just give him some time, you guys been dating for like a year?? Yeah, he'll say yes. And who won't? Your body is amazing, I mean c'mon, I would kill for those perky boobs-"