Chapter 28

Jack's POV

"I still want that fucking money.." Ava reminded me when her dad made that bet with us. "He's a bad man Ava, it's better to leave it be than to start something." I mumbled to her anger.

"You're right." She sat at the end of the bed. Her head was in her hands as it was shaking. "I'm sorry this had to happen." I scratched the back of my neck. "It's fine, I'm fine." She said bluntly.

"Why can't you realize you're not fine? It's okay to not be okay Ava!" I explained my point but she just laughed sadly. "Because I've realized no one is really there for you, Jack. People begin to fade away and they're just memories in the end. They leave you and treat you like utter shit. They use you for their own purposes and once they're done, they leave and feed on someone else," She quickly retaliated with tears again trickling down her face.

"It's always been that and always will be." She broke down sobbing for the second time tonight. I caught her into my arms and rubbed her back. Seeing her sad like this made me want to punch a wall a thousand times.

"But I won't leave you," I whispered into her ear, quieting her down. "you're too precious and important to make me leave you. It's like some bozo leaving out the Mona Lisa on their front lawn, too valuable and amazing." I said, making her look up into my eyes.

"Hello Ava Marie." I wiped the tears off her face and kissed her forehead. "I wanna go back to California Jack." She chuckled while crying still. "We are tomorrow." I rushed to my suitcase, finishing up packing my shit.

//

(the mood is gonna be changed like 0-100 hehehehehh)

Johnson's POV

"Have you seen Rose?" I asked Addie, who was eating toast with Nate. "Rosie and upstairs." She answered my question. I raced upstairs and almost swung the door open when I saw Rose wearing nothing but a smile, like she was waiting for me to come into our room.

"Hello baby." She innocently said then biting her lip. I closed the door as she came closer to me, touching my hair.

"I've never realized how hot you look in a bucket hat." She mumbled but my eyes were on her naked body, not trying to be a jerk.

"It's okay, you can touch the-"

"Okay Rosie, can you put something on?" I asked, not trying to be a debbie-downer. She moped and got on a robe. We both sat on the bed. "I really like you Rose, but what's going on here?" I asked, confused.

"You're so out of it sometimes, can't you see what I'm trying to show you??" She raised her eyebrow. "No." I laughed.

She pushed me onto the bed, attacking me with love bites and sweet kisses all over my upper body except my lips. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her bosom and hips. "I want you, so badly." She said making me widen my eyes.

She surprised me by grabbing my face and kissing my lips fully. (?) I giggled and untied her robe reappearing her naked and beautiful body. "Wait wait," SHe got up and closed the windows and locked the door. It was already dark out and everyone was in bed or outside.

I started to take my shirt off when she stopped me and did it for me. "Nu-uh, I take care of you." She said seductively. I rubbed my finger over her breasts as the nipples harden at my touch.

"They must like you, Jack." She giggled with purity. I looked at her in awe as she unbuckled my belt. "Wow, you're flipping huge." She gasped, almost shocked.

"What did you think I was?" I asked in curiosity. "Well I thought you were more um-" She shrugged her shoulders, still looking at my dick. "Small? Average?" I tried to finish her sentence. Almost boiling up my anger.