Chapter 6

Ava's POV

"Ahhh FUCK!" Jack moaned as he thrusted deeper into me making the pain and pleasure increase.

I held onto his shoulders as he held onto the headboard, thrusting in and out of me.

"Jaaack," I let out a loud moan as he smirked in satisfaction.

I bit my lip almost enough to draw blood as I grabbed Jack's hand and placed it on my core.

"I want you to fuck me soo hard Jack. So fucking hard that I won't be walk for a week." I purred in his ear as he pulled out.

"Oh just wait babygirl." He groaned as aligned himself in front of my entrance.

He slammed hard into me as I was in a pure state of euphoria. I was moaning as profanities slipped out of my mouth.

"You're so fucking tight babygirl." He kissed my neck as he left a few hickeys above my breasts.

"You like that babygirl? Me pounding in and out of you?" He asked huskily as I bit my lip and nodded.

"You're so fucking hot Ava. I've been waiting for this for almost two years." He growled as he moaned loudly making me moan louder.

"Jackkkk!" I scratched his back as I grabbed his neck and pressed his lips onto mine.

"Avaaaa!" He let out a loud throaty groan and moaned some more.

He went deeper as he hit constantly hit my G-spot as I felt a knot in my lower groin. He grinded his hips onto mine as felt him body-roll onto my stomach.

"I'm gonna c-u-um Jaaack!" I yelled as I squeezed onto his biceps.

I looked up and saw a band of sweat along his forehead. His hair was messy and all over the place. His eyes were pure lust and his lip was chewed onto his teeth.

"Me too babygirl." He warned as I felt myself getting rubbed by Jack. I couldn't take it anymore.

I felt my walls close as I released myself onto Jack's shaft. (it's so awkward right now no joke haha)

I felt him fill up his condom as he thrusted one more time in me and pulled out.

He was panting and out of breath as I was the exact same.

"Ava, look at me." He looked into my eyes.

"I think I'm in love with you." He admitted-

I woke up as I was panting. I felt my chest rise up and down.

I felt sweaty and horny as I reminded myself that I had a wet dream. Of fucking Jack Gilinsky.

I brought my legs up to my chest as I looked at my phone to see what time it was: 4:30 A.M.

I couldn't stand being in this bed. In this bedroom.

I stood up from my bed as I felt my legs wobble a bit as I grabbed my blanket and pillow and exited my room.

I looked to see which room was Addie's. Rosie is always the first one asleep. Addie is like an owl/human.

I found her room by hearing Austrailian accents in the room.

I knocked on the door as I heard footsteps.

The door opened as I saw her in her prime: spandex, an old school sweatshirt, and a messy bun up in her hair.

"Ava!" She pulled me in as she felt my forehead.