Chapter 7

Previously...
"I had a dream about you fucking me really hard and it was hot and I got scared and I think I have feelings for you." She slowly repeated as my eyes were widened.

Jack G's POV

I had to recollect my thoughts:

Okay, Ava over here, innocent little Ava had a sex dream about me pounding the fucking shit out of her.

Thanks to that, I think I'm hard as a fucking rock right now.

I look down and.... yep I have a boner.

"I shouldn't have told you this. I-

"It's awkward? Yeah look what you've done to me?" I refer to my other half of my body. Her innocent eyes trail to my basketball shorts as they immediately widened.

"I didn't mean to d-do that..." She apologized as she paced around the room nervously.

"Lots of girls have those 'wet' dreams Ava." I inform as she shakes her head.

I bet my fans even get those dreams about me.

"Yeah but it's awkward when the guy you dreamed or fantasized about is right in front of you with a boner!" She argued back.

Thank God her door is closed. And there's soundproof walls.

"I don't think it's a-"

"You just said it was awkward like 20 seconds ago. What side are you on? Awkward or not?" She spat at me.

Man, wrong time to think that she looks fucking adorable right now.

I felt my shorts go back to normal as I let out a relieved sigh. Ah.

"I'm fine now." I replied as she rubbed her temples immensely.

"That's not what I asked dimwit." She scoffed.

"Well I guess you won't get the answer babygirl." I shoot her a glare as she walked up to me.

Our bodies were touching each other. I was getting all sick in my stomach. But in a good way. God Jack just shut u-

"Get out." She snapped as she touched my chest hard.

"You told m-"

"Doesn't matter. You came in here. I didn't even ask you to come up he-"

Her annoyed voice lingered as I interrupted her.

"Actually, I knocked on the door if I could come in and you said yes and I came in." I interrupted with the same annoyance and smart alic in my voice.

"Jack, get the fuck out!" She pointed at the door.

"Okay! Okay." I turned around hoping she would say something. God, if only that dream would've came true.I would be honored to pound the fucking shit out of Ava Marie Jones.

And other sexual things.

I closed the door and walked down to see everyone in the main room: living room to be exact.

I plopped next to Johnson as he smiled at me turned to the TV.

I remember watching Saved by the Bell reruns every Saturday morning when I was little. I would be scrunched up next to Johnson while Lucky Charms were spilled on the kitchen counter.

Everyone had a crush on Kelly Kapowski. But I admired Jessie Spano the most. She was the most gorgeous out of the 3 girls. And she still is. Never aged.

I could get Kelly Kapowski's. Back in Omaha, every girl was a Kelly Kapowski. (that's not true. i loved leigh and jack together btw..)

That was until Ava came along. She was a Jessie Spano. Hard to get, bold, and had long legs.