Chapter 14 pt. 1 - Ava and Jack

12 A.M.

Jack's POV

Everyone around me was shit-faced wasted and making out with each other. While I stood there awkwardly drinking a can of Sprite.

I was ordered to not drink that much to keep an eye out on Ava, Rose, and Addie by the other guys. I didn't mind it though.

A young couple walked up to me with bloodshot eyes and hickeys all over them. The boy looked like a college frat and the girl looked like a high school Sophomore. It was honestly making me feel grossed out.

"Hey.... um what's your name?" the scruffy guy asked almost looking too wasted to walk.

"Jack," I answered taking another sip of my flat Sprite.

"We-we need so-some of th-th-those boxes over over there." He requested and got back to kissing the Sophomore's neck drunkenly.

I pointed to the table that Jack setup for safe sex. He didn't want to be the reason why a 16 year old naive girl just lost her virginity and 9 months later it's in her arms at 3 AM.

The guy nodded and picked the girl bridal style and got a box of condoms then sprinted up the steps. Hopefully thinking it's not in my room they decided to have sex in.

I don't need condoms filled with semen all over my floor. It should be in Sammy's room for the behavior he's had for all of us. He's been acting more fuckboyish than usual.

"Hey do you know a pretty girl named Ava Jones? Cause she's now gone." I heard a confident voice behind me making me turn around.

Ava.

Fuck.

My mind went complete blank when her presence stood right there. It always does. That's how much power she has over my mind.

Her hair was curled which was different. Last time she did her hair that way was New Year's Eve.

I could see guys look straight at her shorts from behind making sexual gestures at her to me. I pulled her by the waist into my side protectively.

"Jack," She struggled to get out of my tight grip "What the hell are you doing? Dustin is gonna be here any minute." She continued to get out of my grip having me finally let her out of my grip. I felt a sudden coldness through my body like she was my heat.

"Thank you."

My eyes fixed on her long legs. That was my favorite physical feature on her.

"Do I look okay?" She asked rather loudly straightening out her outfit.

Of course she looked good. She looks good in fucking anything in my opinion.

"Ava, why are you asking me? You know I'll say yes." I explained taking another sip of my almost finished soda.

Her lips curled into a gorgeous smile when I finished my compliment to her. She took out her phone impatiently waiting for a reply I think. I couldn't see if she was texting Addie or Dustin but I was for sure she was texting someone.

I felt a vibrating sound in my back pocket making me get my phone. It was a message from Ava.

ava the avocado: idk if i should take that shirt off of you, black looks fucking hot on you ;)

My head snapped up to see Ava no where in sight. What a fucking tease. She always leaves at the moments where I need her the most.

I put my phone back in my khakis whilst I heard Johnson's voice behind me.