♫♪♫ Chapter One ♫♪♫

"Hello, young lady, could you please help me find my wife a new brassiere?" The elderly man in front of me slowly approaches the service desk.

I hold in my laugh and quickly glance over to my coworker, Tami, who is helping another customer check out. Great, I guess I'll have to be the one to help the old man find a bra.

I lean forward, "Sure," I say with a small smile, "is there any particular kind you're looking for?"

He chuckles lightly, "She wrote me a note to show you, with all of the details I couldn't remember."

I nod and grab the note, "Oh, good, that makes it a little bit easier, doesn't it? Let's see...well, I know we have that brand, I'm not sure if we have that size, though. I'll take a look really quick for ya."

He nods, "Thank you, miss."

"No problem," I say as I begin to walk to the intimates section of the department store.

I already can't wait to get home. First, I had to deal with a rude customer who refused to believe me when I told her that her coupon wouldn't work (because it was expired), then I had a giant pile of clothes which were all turned inside out in the fitting room, and now I'm gonna have to explain to an old man that we don't have his wife's favorite bra in stock.

My shift ends at 9, and I will be going straight home to take a hot bubble bath and eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's while listening to music.

Once I get to intimates, I check the brand of bra the old man is wanting, and don't see his wife's size. Of course not. Nothing is going right for me today.

I quickly look over my shoulders, making sure none of my coworkers or managers are around, and I get my phone out of my pocket.

I quickly go onto Twitter and make a tweet, "@PatrickStump how's your day going? an 80 year old man is making me search for a bra for his wife at work. #sendhelp"

I'm so, so glad that the boys are all back and are active on Twitter. I've only been noticed twice, by Andy and Joe, but I couldn't help the excitement that I felt on those days. Although I'm pushing 30, when I listen to Fall Out Boy, they make me feel young again.

I sigh and put my phone back in my pocket, walking back to the old man. "Well, I was correct, we have the brand, but unfortunately we don't have the size you're needing."

"Oh, well, um...let me call my wife," He replies and goes to grab his phone out of his pocket, "I'll ask her what she wants me to do."

I mentally sigh and nod, "Okay, I'll be back at the service desk when you find out, I'll be happy to help."

He smiles and puts his phone up to his ear as I walk back to the registers.

Tami chuckles as I approach the desk, "So, the old man needs to get his wife a bra, huh?"

I shake my head, "I can't wait to get off. I'm gonna take lunch as soon as he leaves."

"No problem, Haley. Um, I claimed that chocolate pudding cup in the office fridge, but it sounds like you'll need it more than me. Feel free to have it."

I smile, "Thank you."

♫♪♫♫♪♫

I can hear my dog, Mac, barking inside the house as soon as I get out of the car. I quickly head to unlock the front door so he hushes up.

"Quiet, Macaroni," I say as I lean down to pet him as soon as I step into the house. "I'm home!" I shout to my husband as I put my purse up and take my coat off. No response.