♫♪♫ Chapter Seven ♫♪♫

Sam and I sit in the car, full on sobbing, taking in the fact that Fall Out Boy has now officially retired.

"They just fucking performed, and I already miss them." She says and sighs heavily. "No more new Fall Out Boy songs. No more tours. No more shows."

I shake my head, "I know...Sam, there's something I have to tell you. I think I'm meeting Patrick again. In a few hours."

She looks over to me, "What?" She asks loudly.

I dig the note out of my pocket, "He gave this note to me at the meet and greet."

"Are you fucking serious?" She yells and leans up, "Oh, my god!"

I unfold it and can't help but shake my head, telling myself to wake up if this was all just a dream. "He wants me to meet him here at 3 A.M."

She grabs the paper, looking at it in disbelief. "We need to go to the hotel, like, now, so you can drop me off, it's already midnight! You have to go! Do you even know where it is, will you make it in time?"

I shake my head, turning my car on, "I don't know. I've literally never been to Chicago before and I only know a few things about it because the band is from here."

"Haley, you know what you did, right? You somehow manifested Patrick Stump falling in fucking love with you!" She says, quickly putting on her seatbelt.

I take a few deep breaths as I hastily make my way towards the hotel to drop Sam off, not wanting to argue with her, but she's making it sound like I'm some sort of obsessed fan that wants Patrick all to herself, and that's not who I am. "Will you look that place up? Montrose Harbor Beach, or beacon, or whatever the note says...I already forgot."

"Oh my fucking god, you're going to meet Patrick Stump at a secluded location at 3 in the morning. This is insane." She says while getting out her phone.

When she puts it that way, it confuses me even more. Why in the hell is he trusting me to meet him there in the middle of the night? I mean, obviously I'm not going to do anything to him, but...

"Damn, Sammy," I say, trying not to think about it and glancing at her shaking hands, "I think you're more nervous than I am. You sure you're okay with me dropping you off at the hotel and leaving you by yourself?"

"Haley, are you serious? I know you'd do the same thing for me if one of the guys told me to meet them somewhere after a show. You're gonna talk to Patrick all night long, and eventually you'll start dating and the six of us are all gonna be best friends!"

"Oh my god, that is not what's going to happen," I shake my head, "I'm just trying to figure out why he wants to meet me. I mean, he knows my Twitter, I'm shocked he didn't just decide to DM me if he wanted to talk."

"Holy, shit, Haley. This place is beautiful. Looking at the pictures, you can see the skyline. It's going to be dark, and, well...romantic."

"Sam, please," I breathe, slightly getting annoyed, "You have to stop. We're just going to talk, nothing more. He doesn't know me at all. Romantic or not, nothing's going to happen."

She shakes her head, "Anyways, it's about a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Looking at the pictures, though, you're gonna have to walk a bit to get there. Maybe you should leave a little early."

I nod, and continue driving to the hotel, my mind going absolutely crazy. What's going to happen? Is Patrick sending me there to have me murdered because he thinks I'm a psychotic fan?

I mean, honestly, if that was his plan...I'd feel awful that I made him think that that's the kind of person I am. I genuinely only want to see him and the rest of the guys happy, no matter what they do, and I would hate for them to think that I am that kind of fangirl. I don't want to come off as obsessive at all.