♫♪♫ Chapter Three ♫♪♫

"Last, but definitely not least!" I hear Pete shout as he opens his arms for a hug.

"Oh my god, Pete," I say and wrap my arms around him, "Hi."

I hug Joe and Andy after, then I turn around to face Patrick. He's only an inch or two taller than me.

"Hi, Haley!" He says cheerfully.

I lightly gasp as I hug him tight, "Patrick, oh my god, you remember my name?" I ask as I cherish the few seconds his arms are around me. I pull back with a giant smile plastered on my face. If you've ever seen videos of Patrick hugging his fans, then you know that he's an excellent hugger.

"Yeah, of course! Where's Sam?" He asks.

"Oh, Sam." I feel a bit of sorrow as he mentions her name. He must not have seen the last message I sent to him on Twitter...of course he didn't, he'll probably never read any of my direct messages again. I just got super lucky that one time. "Um, her cat died today, and she decided not to come."

"Oh, no, I'm so sorry," He says, and I feel Pete put a hand on my shoulder.

I quickly glance at Pete and smile. "Yeah, um, I told her when I met you guys I would take a video of you all saying hi to her, is that okay?"

"Of course," Andy says, and Joe nods.

I get out my phone and go onto my camera, and Patrick grabs it without hesitation. I chuckle as he presses record and begins to talk.

"Hey, Sam. Patrick here. I'm with your friend Haley, and my friends Pete, Joe, and Andy." He turns the camera as the other 3 guys wave and I just hide my face in embarrassment, because my mascara was running everywhere and I just now realized. "I just want to say I'm sorry about your cat, we're sending you our thoughts and good vibes. I hope we get the opportunity to meet you someday, either during our last tour now or in the future somehow."

Patrick stops recording and hands me my phone back, "Thank you guys so much, oh my god..." I say and look at myself on the screen to fix my makeup. "Sam and I are going to see you guys again in Chicago for your last show."

"Oh, that's great! Are you guys doing the meet and greet again?" Joe asks.

I shake my head, "Unfortunately not, I spent a whopping amount of money I had saved up for the meet and greet here, and really close seats."

"Where are you sitting?" Andy questions.

"Row 3, seat 11. Right in front of you, Joe." I smile and he smiles back at me.

I'm so freaking proud of him. I finally got a chance to read his book, "None of This Rocks," and it just makes me appreciate him so much more.

"Well, Haley, get ahold of me on Twitter sometime soon and I can get you guys meet and greet tickets again for Chicago," Pete says.

I look to him and my mouth drops, "What? You'd do that?"

"Yeah," Patrick joins in, "I feel bad that Sam couldn't make it. Plus, we'd like to see you again."

I feel my heart skip a beat, and I nod, "As long as you're sure. God, you guys are so fucking awesome," I say as I hug them all once again.

"Guys, 10 minutes until you need to be backstage," I hear a guy shout from a few feet away.

"Oh, really quick, could I get a few pictures? I was so focused on getting Sam that video that I didn't even remember to take pictures with you guys." I ask.

"Of course," Pete says, grabbing my phone.

I chuckle and fix my hair and straighten out my outfit. Normally, if anyone grabbed my phone without my permission, I'd be pissed. This is Fall Out Boy we're talking about here, though. I can let it slide.