‼️ 22 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

She stabbed the person's palm and they screamed...but she didn't stopped here... She again pulled out the knife from skin and started stabbing the palm continuously just like my mom chop the vegetables.... But the thing is that here is not vegetables but a palm....

The person was screaming more and more but she didn't stopped....her hand and knife were coloured with blood. She looked at the person and stopped....then she Smirked and grabbed the neck of person and choked him....

Few minutes when he fainted then she pouted and said.....

Yn  : ARGHH....why the hell he fainted so soon.... I'm not enjoying....

And then she laughed like a psyco and came out of the room and reached in the living room.....

Her secretary was standing there hanging his head low....Maid's were also present there....she came and sat on the couch... When they saw the blood they gulped and maid & secretary looked at eachother....

Yn : So....Did he took his dinner ??

Yn asked looking at the maid and maid also understood that about whom Yn is talking but she lied and said....

Maid :  Who ??

Yn : ofc....my Babyboy....

Done !!!!!

Here maid's body started shivering hearing this and words were stucked in her throat... She looked at secretary and secretary looked at her then at Yn....

Yn guessed and said.....

Yn : I asked you something....

Maid : M-m-ma'am.....a-a-a-actually....

Yn : WHAT ??

Maid : M-m-ma'am.... S-sir-----

Bang****

Yn shot the maid and Maid's body falls on the floor Lifelessly....now yn points the gun on another maid and said .....

Yn : Don't you dare to shutter and tell me clearly or else......

Maid2 ( in mind ) : Jesus.... I'm coming....

Maid2 : Ma'am.....Sir ran again... he's not in mansio-----

Bang****

Yn : WHERE THE FUCK YOU WERE DUMBOS ?

Secretary's legs were shaking so much so yn shot him on his legs and he fall on the couch.....

Yn ran towards Taehyung's room and closed the door....

Other Maids immediately called ambulance and helped the secretary....but they were also crying cuz they literally lost 2 friends of them in just two seconds.....

In Taehyung's room****

Yn entered in and again started breaking things and few seconds later now whole room was mess.... clothes , glass pieces , bedsheets , mattress , vases , lamps , curtains and woody showpieces were scattered on the floor and Yn was standing between them.....

Something clicked in her mind and ran into her room and opened her laptop....there she opened that footage of Taehyung's room but there was nothing except blackness.....

She checked it twice but same thing...she throwed the laptop too harshly that it broke down in pieces.....

She was breathing heavily cuz of ofc it'll took energy to tear mattress , to break wooden pieces , to chop the palm like vegetables , to beat by belts and whatever happened in past one hour.....

Yn : Babyboy .....You should had not did This.... You did the same mistake again....now only one rule will apply here and is that......

NO MERCY FOR YOU... HAHAHAHA

Continue.....