Chapter 6 Hospital life

" After the doctor had separate conversations Maddie's family, finally got permission and now. Are able to see her they are sit deciding who is going to, visit her first which took them a few minutes to. Think things over  because they are only able to be in with her for ten minutes which is very hard for them, along only two people can. Be in the room at a time so I only to five minutes to have a short conversation between the family it was hard, at first about they where able to. Talk it over and where able to sort it out the first ones to visit Maddie it will be probably both her parents  since they should be the, one who should go in first. Because they filled out her paperwork in the, waiting room when she first arrived. In the emergency room and they are one responsible for there daughter, and also one of there kids. Next they choose that the older siblings should go in which is Liv and Joey and they are desperately  waiting, to see her when they couldn't. Where the doctors weren't allowing it at first because she was vsick in the very beginning but look at Maddie now she is healing well along recovering and getting, stronger she isn't. She is a fighter that for sure so they are able to visit her both they, for here the doctors told her family. She had a complication which involved which made them scared at first but the doctor said they able to work, around it and along saving her. Life and where tending her around the clock which made them all relieved and blessed that all the doctors and nurses, acted quickly on the ball and. Not have her die in front of them lastly Parker who is the youngest sibling will be sent in to visit his older sister, he miss her so bad. That it's not the same without Maddie at home.And bummed he can't talk, this person because they are. In the hospital and currently now medical issue which is tough? for all of them and are going though. Complicated situation so anyways moving on her family, went on in while visiting 2 or one at a time. So and while they followed in order so Maddie's parents, went in first as they both walked. Into there youngest twin daughter hospital room they prepared, on what there walking into. Because they haven't seen her in four days.

" Maddie sweetie as the middle age, women called. Out her daughter but the young girl is still awaking up she not trying to ignore her mother intentionally, but still needs time to process after she was just told while has been in the hospital for four days. I took a few minutes for her to respond back to her since her brain is a little hazy but eventually the young, teenage responded

" Mom I can't even tell, how much I missed you guys so much. As she said deeply as the emotions hit her hard that tears started forming in her eyes looking like she is about, to cry since not able to have. Visitors the time she was first admitted into the hospital while was very, sick which was very hard. And both not fair for her

" Maddie I know, you couldn't even imagine how tough it was life. Wasn't the same without you especially at home and school everyone was asking and where are all, worry about you after hearing. About the devastating news and explained everything which made them fell bad for you and know, that at first you weren't going to. Make it at first and would have have died when the.Doctors where trying to save your life twice and believe that you where not going to make it but nope look, at you end proving them. All wrong because. Are a fighter and choose not to give up that's easily you, truly are a strong person. That I believe that you fight through this terrible kidney disease because of the average life expectancy on dialysis, is 5-10 years and it could be awhile. Till you are able to find a right match and while being. In the waiting list for a double kidney transplant, as he was talking to his daughter.

" I know and I believe what, everything you just said. Is completely true I can fight through this heck whatever it takes how long being on dialysis I can get through it, while end up showing up while receiving. Treatment three days a week I know I have to end up, making sacrifices while watching what I eat. And drink and fell tired at the end but I just saying, to myself I want to survive. And live a happy life if I ever receive a kidney transplant. I'm tough I can get through this no matter if the house is 3 to 4 hours of hemodialysis or eight hours of nocturnal dialysis whatever the doctor saud in private so go twist until he decide Said the young teenage girl as, she was talking to both of her parents. And all know visits are only limit to ten minutes each from, both family and friends so they it's hard that. They are not able to see each other for too long much, is disappointing and sad but. Hey at lest again at least they are finally reunited but even, though it's for a short time.

" As the siblings came, in next to visit the doctor made an expectation. And let Liv Joey and Parker to come in all together there conversation was made private because we, want to let them get the chance to. Spend time together and also want to respect there boundaries as well so as time went by as they talked,They where having fun that exactly ten minutes went. That it's time for them to. Go soon but not just yet because as the doctor walked back in the, room and told them  he has got exciting news. For them which made them be in be suspense that, they have to wait and see.