Chapter 10 Treatment part 2

" So as the next ten to fifteen, minutes went by as Maddie was. Receiving the last drop of and finally set electrolytes she was free to go and able to leave the hospital now, so while getting help from  her family. The teenage girl her dad end carrying her to the bathroom so she can get changed out of the hospital gown, she In right now into regular clothes which. Her parents brought fresh set from home since it's been days now as for her dad walking her the bathroom, the doctor said it was fine. Since the girl can barely walk by keeping her balance yet so it works temporarily till Maddie receives physical therapy, to get stronger and along with. Strength restored back In her body so as her mom assisted by help her daughter alittle but let her do the rest, herself it took a bit but after. Five minutes went by she was dressed and all set  ready to go, home to be with her family.

" Ok Maddie don't move, from this spot I'm going to go get the wheelchair. Said Pete as he was talking to his daughter so she listen's carefully to his instructions, because not wanting her to disobey him. And along. Cares for her safety as well. Because she is his baby girl

" Yes i did I promise, I will listen to you as Maddie respond. To her dad while being truthful to him and not disobey him,

" Ok I will be back, soon sweetheart I promise. It won't take long said the man as he was talking to the teenage girl. By leaving the room to go search for a wheelchair, so they can take her out of the hospital. After another five minutes past it didn't take that long to find, one as he came by quickly back in the small. Hospital room and rolled in the wheelchair nearby the bathroom and walked back to the small bathroom and noticed, the girl never moved from the same. Spot he end up leaving her and believed she did end up listening, to him after all so as he slowly. Walked into the bathroom aghin he stop in front of his daughter and told her what he is doing so they are, both on the same page she agreed and went. Along with it so he proceeded to bend down low so he is able to reach he wrapped his arms around her, waist while being still careful. While is still recovering from being sick so he continued to go, very slowly and take his time. To make her fell comfortable and along not putting any pain on her it took several minutes but he was successfully, able careful pick her up off of the toilet and, was able to hold her tight in his arms her father. Began to walk out of the bathroom with her in his arms he walked outside and placed her in the, wheelchair they check to see. She is comfortable she replied to them. Meaning everything is fine while coming from her and with, but Maddie wanted say thank you and goodbye to all doctors and nurses because they saved her live before they began leave the hospital. For now till you call her if she able to come back to have kidney transplant in the near future, which will take awhile because she. Is currently on the bottom of the waiting list and has to wait so, in meantime she will continue her dialysis appointment's it's makes feel frustrated. Because she wants her life to be back to normal but that's not gonna happen for a while and sometimes life, isn't fair unfortunately.

" Bye thank you Megan, and I appreciate all your hard work and dedication. While being there along saving my life and while saving her for best of last and sense she, was being emphatic and caring for. While bringing her arms out and giving the female nurse, a hug while having a close bond. With her the whole week while being hospitalized.

" You're welcome young, lady and hey I believe it's. My job along with my responsibilities now I wish you the best on the next, chapter of your life and good. Luck and I hope you, do well at you're new transition to the diaylis, Clinc you are going to moving to and I hope, she back at the hospital till your. You on top of the list to have a double kidney transplant but for right now just take care of yourself and make sure, you continue with your treatment three times a week. It's going to be hard and long. At frist but after awhile you learn to get used to it and maybe you meet some new friends I'm who knows, become close until it's their turn to have a kidney transplant. It might be hard to say goodbye, but you still can keep in touch said the female nurse as was finished talking. And they all waved goodbye

" As they got, in the car and, traveled back home to Crane Street. All Maddie wants to do is go home and take a nap for a couple hours because her body is tired and, needs the rest and along to catch. Up it's only ten thirty so they still have seven hours to go back out and till one her, parents will have to volunteer to.Take her to nocturnal dialysis, which her doctors orders so she. Decided to fallow them she wants get better because she didn't make that, promise for the doctors and nurses. She did for all her family and friends which very concerned and worried for her both Willow the girls on her team felt scared they where. Going to end losing her, but Will told the team Maddie is a fighter and will never give up that easy and it's quitter so they end staying strong while by giving her prays and support. And hope she receives a right donor for a double kidney transplant soon.