Chapter 13: I am very, very pissed.

*** Disclaimer: I'm so sorry in advance for grammatical errors you might encounter, English is not my first language, please bare with me. Thank you :)

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

A man finished closing up his pawnshop. It had been a slow day, and he was looking forward to heading home and unwinding with a hot meal and a good book.

Just as he turned the key in the shop's lock, a woman approached him from the dimly lit alley nearby.

As he was about to turn to her, his face met a sudden punch that causes him to lost his conciousness.

Two men dragged him into a waiting van parked nearby, their movements swift and calculated.

Hours passed, they arrived at an abandoned building, and after some minutes, he regained his conciousness, he found himself in a dimly lit room, his hands and body bound and his mind racing with unanswered questions.

The woman stood before him, a cold glint in her eyes. She puffed cigarette smoke on his face, causing him to cough hard.

"What the! Who the fuck are you?" the man struggled against the grip, his heart racing with fear and confusion, "Let me go or else I'm gonna fucking kill you." he demanded, his voice a mixture of anger and disbelief.

The woman's smile widened, "You should have expecting me Mr. Wichai. I said I would be coming."

Seng Wichai mind raced as he tried to make sense of the situation. Had he inadvertently stumbled upon something dangerous? Or was this a case of mistaken identity?

"I don't know who the fuck you...." He was stunned as he stared closely at the woman, "Wait a minute. You're that little bitch's girlfriend?"

Without a second thought, Freen clenched her fist and delivered a swift, resounding punch to the man's stomach.

The unexpected blow caught the man off guard, causing him to stagger, catching his breath.

"Don't you ever fucking disrespect my wife again," Freen's voice was sharp, cutting through the din of the room, "Or I'll kill you." she wispered to his ear.

"Do you know who I am?" Seng said with a sneer on his face, after gaining his composure.

But Freen didn't even throw him a glance. She just position herself to the billiard table and lined up her shot with practiced precision, sinking the ball with a satisfying thud.

And yes, she wasted time only to set up billiards in the abandoned building they were currently in.

"I have powerful friends. You're messing with the wrong dude." Despite the fear and anger churning inside him, Seng maintained a facade of compliance, biding his time until he could make a move. Or as he thought he could.

Turning up her gaze, Freen stared at the man tied in a chair in front of her, "Powerful friends, huh?" she mockingly said, "Let me guess....Bright Vachirawit."

Seng's expression quickly shifting from a smug to shock, "You....you know Bright?"

"Hm."

Vachirawit Chivaaree or mostly popular to his name Bright Vachirawit was known for his ruthlessness tempered with cunning intellect. He ruled his gang with an iron fist, swiftly dealing with dissent and betrayal, yet always staying one step ahead of law enforcement and rival criminal syndicates. However, he knows very well his place.

"Then you should know not to fuck with a person like me." A smirk once again made it's way to Seng's lips.

Freen shrugged, "Why don't we just give Bright a little call. Shall we?" she said, pulling out her phone from her suit.

She then took a chair and sat as she dial the man's number.

It didn't even get to ring a few times, her call was already answered.

"Miss Sarocha, to what do I owe the pleasure? " the man said, his tone polite and attentive.

Seng's eyes widened in disbelief as he heard the familiar voice on the other line. He tried to struggle from the tie on his body but there's no use. He was about to open his mouth to speak but Freen's men immediately gagged his mouth.

"Bright, I have a little friend of yours here by the name of Seng Wichai. He has disrespected my wife, and I am very, very pissed." Freen said, not taking her eyes off Seng's.

"Miss Sarocha, I am so sorry for the trouble he's caused. Would you like me to get rid of him?"

Freen chuckles echoes through the room. "Bright, let's not be dramatic here. I just want him to do something for me. Then we could call it even. That sounds good?" she said.

But little did Seng's knows, his time to this world is now limited. After he finished what she'll ask for, she will definitely get rid of him. He already saw her face, she won't let him wonder around with that information.

"Of course Miss, anything you want." Bright tone softened slightly, a hint of respect evident in his voice.

Freen ended the call then face Seng. She slowly approach him, then patted his cheek with the back of her hand.

"You heard that?" She asked.

"Did...did Bright c-call you Miss.. Miss Sarocha?" Seng asked stammering, as if he bit his tongue just now.

"Oh, you heard of me?"

Freen smirks at him, as if she was mocking him.

"You're..." Seng can't find the right word he would say after the revelation.

"Hm"

"Freen Sarocha?" He finally spill the name he's most afraid of.

"Ohh! You got it right. I am Freen Sarocha." She said flashing her evil grin.

Everyone in their organization is afraid of the name Freen Sarocha. They trembled and felt like they were going to pee as soon as they heard her name. Because they know that no matter how high a person's status in society is, the powers she have are still higher than them.

If others might think that Bright is scary, they are wrong, Freen is more scarier than him.

Those who experience her wrath describe her as a relentless predator, and a woman whose mercilessness knew no bounds. She showed no mercy to those who betrayed her trust or stood in the way of her ambitions. Her enemies often met swift and brutal consequences, serving as cautionary tales to anyone who dared to challenge her authority.

That's what she is in their organization. She's so powerful that everyone in it kneel before her.

She was afraid of nothing....... Not until Becky came to her life.

She is now afraid that Becky will find out this secret. A secret she's not sure to tell Becky.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

to be continue.....

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! HOW'S THE STORY SO FAR? 😁

TELL ME YOUR INSIGHTS 😊

THANK YOU FOR GIVING YOUR TIME READING THIS STORY 🤍