Chapter 19: The truth.

*** Disclaimer: I'm so sorry in advance for grammatical errors you might encounter, English is not my first language, please bare with me. Thank you :)

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Nita stood at the parking lot, anxiously tapping her foot as she waited for Faye to emerge. The night came and she's still waiting.

Just then, she overheard a voice nearby, addressing someone as "Boss."

Intrigued, Nita turned to see Freen, standing tall with an air of authority. Her demeanor seemed different, commanding attention and respect effortlessly. Nita's curiosity piqued, wondering what had brought about this sudden change in dynamic.

She felt even more confused by the woman Freen was speaking with. It was the same woman that accompanied Freen on the day she presented expensive gifts to their house. Nita suddenly recalls how irritated she was that day since she did not get the jewelry.

'Did she just call Freen boss?'

Nita paused, pretending to adjust something in her purse as she discreetly pulled out her phone, activating the camera app. With the phone held inconspicuously at her side, she angled it towards Freen and Nam.

"Boss! Buddy, Wait up!"

Freen turned to look at Nam, "Everything went well?" she asked.

"Yes. Your wife is a smart woman. We fired Risa and Billy dumped her."

"Of course she is. She's my wife." Freen smile proudly, "Oh, and by the way, tell Faye to get rid of Billy. I can't have a coward in our company especially one that leaves his fiance to save his own ass."

"You got it Buddy. I'll tell her that."

"Capabilities never outweighs poor character." 

Nam couldn't help but smile. Knowing that behind Freen's professional facade was a person capable of deep understanding and support.

"Hmm. And the company eventh this Friday?" Nam inquired. 

She's not sure if her Boss- Bestfriend will come since only few trusted individuals knows about Freen's real identity to the company.

"Yes, I'll be there and I'll take Becky too." Freen took a deep breath, "Should I tell her the truth?"

Nam's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "The truth? You mean about your real identity?"

Nita's heart pounded in her chest upon hearing what Nam said. She had stumbled upon something far more significant than she could have ever imagined.

Freen nodded solemnly. "Yes. I'm still in doubt if I should tell her. But keeping this from her has been weighing on me, and I can't continue living a lie."

Nam placed a comforting hand on Freen's shoulder. "I understand. It must be difficult, but honesty is crucial in a relationship. I advice you to be on the right side buddy."

Freen sighed, running a hand through her hair. "I know." she sigh, "Is everything going according to plan?" she asked, changing their topic.

"Everything is as good to go."

Freen let out a sigh of relief. "Just few more weeks left and We'll finally get what we deserve."

Nam gave Freen a reassuring pat on the back. "Whatever happens, I support you Freen."

.

.

Nita's thoughts were a turbulent storm, "Freen Chankimha......Khun Sam! Freen is Khun Sam?!!!" she yelled to herself.