Chapter 15: My real name is.....

*** Disclaimer: I'm so sorry in advance for grammatical errors you might encounter, English is not my first language, please bare with me. Thank you :)

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Oh, Becky, I never thought I would find real love when we got married huh?" Freen said, her genuine smile appeared, running her fingers through her hair.

Becky chuckles, "Me neither." she agreed, "Especially when I found out you just got out of jail. Well let me tell you, I was low-key freaking out." she said.

They both bursts of giggles.

Freen grinned, nudging Becky playfully, "Oh yeah, and what about now?" she asked.

In that moment of playful affection, Becky stared at her, she then gently tugged at the button of Freen's shirt, attempting to remove it.

Freen heart raced, her sudden panic catching her off guard. Her breath hitched, and she gently but firmly placed her hand over Becky's, stopping her. "Whoa. Whoa. Becky, Becky, Becky just wait." Freen said softly.

"Just shut up and kiss me. You owe me a wedding night."

Becky still didn't give up, she also didn't release her grip on the button of Freen's shirt, that's why the latter was gently holding her wrist, trying to stop her.

But then Becky tried again to continue opening the button of Freen's shirt.

Freen pushed her a little to stop what she's planning to do, "Whoa, whoa just hold on okay? Just give me one second." she said, panicking, "Just listen. Just listen, okay? Hold on." she added, her voice tinged with concern.

Freen took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heartbeat.

Becky leaned her back on the sofa, sulking.

After some time of contemplating, Freen finally gathered all the courage she needed.

Avoiding eye contact with Becky, she chose to stare directly in front of her. She then exhaled deeply as she starts to speak.

"So the whole reason that I married you, aside from it's my mother's wish for me to get married, is because of this skipping of generational trust fund thing. My maternal grandparents, they set this whole thing up. You know their family is the Anuntrakul. That's my mother's maiden name, Anuntrakul. The truth is...." Again, she breath out deeply, "...my real name is Samanan Freen Sarocha Anuntrakul Chankimha, only few trusted person knows this. And that's why you get S.F, Samanan Freen, like the company you know, so..."

She shifted her gaze to Becky, hoping to see how she would react to the details that she revealed about herself, but when she turned, she noticed Becky was fast sleeping.

"Becky.."

"Bec..."

She tried to wake her up, but Becky didn't respond. Freen shook her head in disappointment. She thinks this is the best time to tell her wife at least those information about her, but the situation didn't favor her at all.

A small smile tugged at the corners of Freen's lips as she watched her wife sleep, feeling a wave of love and tenderness wash over her. She gently brushed a strand of hair away from Becky's face, marveling at the beauty and serenity that radiated from her. Her peaceful expression highlighting the tranquility of her slumber.

With Becky asleep, Freen took the opportunity to reflect on her feelings. She understood that her panic earlier was not a reflection of any lack of desire for Becky but rather a moment of vulnerability and overwhelm.

A soft sigh escape from her lips, Freen leaned back against the sofa, content to watch over Becky as she slept.

Freen gazed fondly at her sleeping wife. A gentle smile played on her lips as she admired Becky's serene expression, her heart overflowing with love and tenderness.