Gay test

I FUCKING HATE STUDYING! IT'S SO BORING!" Luna groaned to herself. "Why do I even need to study, I've got Bs and As!" She nagged. "Surely a five minute break would be acceptable right?" Luna questioned. She picked up her phone and began to text her favorite person, Autumn. 

Meanwhile at Autumn's.
Autumn locked herself in her bedroom, she sat against the door, and typed into google 'Am I gay?' She exhaled and clicked onto the link of a quiz.

Result: Gay
You may not want to admit this to yourself, or share it with other's. But the truth is hun-ney, you are most likely leaning to towards being gay. Quizes are not always accurate but this should put a spark on things. Remember many people are gay, it's not a crime, it's who you are.

"SHIT!" she sobbed. "Fuck, what's Luna gonna think." she cried putting her head into her knees. As she thought this a message from Luna appeared on the top of her screen. She exhaled sharply and responded. Her vision was blurry due to her tears.

𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕤 🤪: Hey whats up?
𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓷🧡: Come to the corner of the park rn, we need to talk!
𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕤🤪: Ok, why?
𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓷🧡: You'll find out in a minute. 
𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕤🤪: Ok.. Is it good or bad???
𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕤🤪: Is it abt me???
𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓷🧡: It's abt me, and it's bad. I'm sorry in advance Ik u'll hate me.
𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕤🤪: Girl in ur dreams. U know I'll never hate u.
𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓷🧡: U promise 🥺
𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕤🤪: Yh ofc!
𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕤🤪: Aight well Ima start walking to the park now. See u in a sec
𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓷🧡:  Oki, I'll start walking too!