Park

"There you are! I was... hey... what's the matter? have you been crying?" Luna asked.

"Please don't   hate me!" Autumn sobbed. "Hate you? " Luna Exclaimed "Why would I hate you?"

"Because.." Autumn trailed off. "You don't have to tell me anything, but l'm here for you okay?" Luna reassured.

"I kinda like girls,this is not a phase nor a joke. I'm gay Luna." Autumn began to sob.

"Why would you think I'd hate you for that! I'll always support you! ALWAYS!" Luna hushed. " It's okay... you go on ahead and cry. I've got you."

Autumn soaked Luna's shirt with her tears.

"I'm s-sorry I'm a total mess" Autumn stuttered

"The prettiest mess." Luna responded kissing Autumn's forehead. "Here let me dry those tears." Luna softly whispered."

"H-hey can I stay at your place tonight?" Autumn quietly asked.

"Yeah of course wherever you feel safe. And my own mother loves you more than me!" Luna pledged.

"Can you come with me to grab my stuff please?" Autumn begged. Luna shrugged thinking nothing of it.

"So what are we gonna do later?" Luna asked determined to break the silence.

"Can we play truth or dare please?" asked Autumn.

"Yeah of course, whatever you want love." Autumn's heart was pounding. Did Luna really just call her love? She loved that nickname.

A/N srry for the short chapter, it kinda kick starts the story a little bit