Music

"And I wanna fuck you till you scream and cry."

"I swear that's a Måneskin lyric."

"It is, it's from-"

"Honey (Are u coming?)"

"How did you know! You don't listen Måneskin!"

"Bold for you to assume- I'm kidding, I thought I'd listen to your playlist and see what kind of music you listen to."

"You didn't have to do that!" Autumn exclaimed, a blush creeping up her neck. "But... thank you?"

Luna laughed, stepping out of the shower stall and wrapping a towel around her waist. "No problem. I mean, I like to think I know you pretty well by now." She gestured for Autumn to join her on the bathmat. "Come on, let's get you dried off."

"Can I have another bear hug?"

Luna smiled and wrapped her towel-clad body around Autumn, pressing her wet hair against Autumn's cheek. "Of course, you can always have a hug from me. But how about we get you dried off first, and then you can have a nice, warm bed to cuddle up in?"

"Deal. "

"Okay, now do you wanna dry yourself or do you want me to dry you? "

"You can dry me."

"Okay," Luna said, kneeling down in front of Autumn. She started by gently patting down her hair with the towel, making sure it was as dry as possible before moving on to her shoulders and arms. "There we go, all nice and warm," she murmured as she worked her way down Autumn's back. "How's that feel?"

"Mmm... good," Autumn sighed, leaning back into Luna's touch. "Really good." She closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of Luna's strong, capable hands on her skin. It was a feeling she could never get enough of.

After she'd dried off her back, Luna moved on to her front, carefully patting down her chest and stomach. The towel felt cool against her warm skin, sending shivers down her spine in the most pleasant way possible. "There you go," Luna said, smiling down at her. "All nice and dry."

Autumn nodded, still with her eyes closed, savoring the sensation of being taken care of by Luna. "Thank you," she breathed. "You really are amazing."

"Right now I'm gonna go get dried off and dressed, why don't you get comfy in bed?"

"Okay," Autumn said, reluctantly opening her eyes. "But don't forget, you promised me a nice, warm bed to cuddle up in."

"I did, are you going in the be or are you waiting for me here so I can snuggle with you?"

"I'll go in the bed," Autumn replied, standing up. "But you better come cuddle with me soon, okay?"

Luna nodded, a small smile playing at the corners of her lips. "Don't worry, I'll be right there. Just... take your time getting comfortable, okay?"

With a final glance at Autumn, Luna headed into the bedroom, quickly changing into a pair of soft, cotton pajamas. As she emerged from the bathroom, she couldn't help but smile at the sight of Autumn lying on the bed, her hair fanned out across the pillow. The room was dimly lit, casting a warm glow over her skin and highlighting the curves of her body.