Pjs and warm cuddles (Fluff warning)

Their kiss deepened, their tongues dancing together in a passionate duet. The water dripped down their skin, creating a sensual rhythm that seemed to echo the beat of their hearts. As they moved against each other, the heat between them grew, and Autumn felt herself falling more deeply in love with Luna with every passing moment.

"I love you, Luna," she murmured against Luna's lips, her voice trembling with emotion. "More than anything in the world."

As they continued to kiss, Luna guided them both out of the shower, the cool air a stark contrast to the warmth they'd just shared. She dried them both off, taking her time to make sure Autumn was comfortable and content. Once they were both wrapped in a towel, Luna led them back to the bedroom, her heart pounding with anticipation.

"Naked cuddles or PJs and warm cuddles?"

"PJs and warm cuddles." Autumn yawned, suddenly feeling sleepy. "I could fall asleep right now."

"Me too," Luna agreed, her voice soft and gentle. She went to her dresser, opened a drawer, and pulled out a pair of flannel pajamas. "Here, put these on."

As Autumn changed into the pajamas, Luna slipped into a matching set. They crawled back into bed together, Luna pulling the covers up over them and nestling close. "There," she murmured, wrapping her arms around Autumn's waist. "Now we're all nice and cozy."

Their bed was nestled beneath a large window, the moonlight streaming in through the glass, casting a soft glow over their bodies. Luna idly traced patterns on Autumn's skin, her fingertips dancing over the dips and curves of her spine. "Do you want me to tell you a story?" she asked, her breath tickling Autumn's ear.

"I'm not five!"

"Okay, what do you want?"

Autumn yawned, her eyes already beginning to droop. "Tell me about a time when you were a kid. Like, a favorite memory or something."

A/n: Ik it's short