10. | The Darkness

The first ability that was brought back to me was strength, now it's speed. Catalina, dear girl, you're bringing my powers back little by little, and now that I've felt what I do to you... I can't just let you go.

I need to feel you against my skin, let the stormy sunlight that shone through the single window bounce against your soft porcelain freckles.. I need to see how hard I have to smash you to make you break... I need to see you.

That was when I felt myself stiffen further while carrying her over my shoulder while she repeatedly punched into my back. Which was adorably cliche. Oh the things I'll do...

I felt her grab the back of my shirt and tried to roll off of my shoulder with all of her weight against the arm that was curled around her waist.. if I were human or mortal with hardly any strength at all like these sissy boys that have been accumulating the social normative, then yes it would've worked, but me? Come now, Catty Bri. You should know better than that.

I grasped her harder around her waist to keep her in check before kicking the door closed behind me. Hoping she didn't notice how impossibly fast we had reached upstairs, but I hear that moments like these seem to slow down in the minds of the 'victims'. Though she's not a 'victim', no.. she's been fighting this internal battle of will she, won't she for too long now. Now I end the debate.

She tries to kick me, but all I do in retaliation is a hard smack against her bottom. A gasp and whine quickly to follow was all I heard in response.

"If you continue fighting me, you'll receive much worse punishments than simple spankings." She knows very little of my ability to keep promises, but she will know soon enough I'm sure.

"Oh fucking bite me-." She spat her fiery words at me, rendering me to stop just short at the foot of the bed. Her struggle just became more dire. Throwing her to the bed was tricky when she was clinging to me for dear life. Which made sense I suppose, but at the same time... it didn't. What was her tactic?

I grabbed her by the wrist and her waist and pried her from my shoulder and threw her onto the soft mattress below me and she was quick to attempt her escape. Pushing herself up to her elbows and trying to force herself up off of the bed- which I quickly dissolved her plan immediately by pushing her back onto the bed. Her wrists suddenly pinned to the mattress and her body pinned by me.

Leaning down to press my nose into her neck and inhaling the sweet scent that was pure Catalina. The lingering mixture of fear and coconut tingled my senses before pressing my lips to the crook of her neck. Kissing her skin until I felt her tremble underneath me. Her fists tightened under my grip above her head and I smirked.

"You want me to bite you- but baby I want to eat you whole..." I growled my words into her ear. Leaning into her again to take her earlobe into my teeth and pull. "...don't tempt a hungry beast with what he's been craving most."

She bucked her hips upwards. Trying to get me off of her, or to loosen my grip on her wrists. Either way she was trying to find a weak point in my mount and that wasn't going to happen. She huffed and gasped as her face flushed in fear and in the fact that she felt what that was doing.. she felt me. Which made her freeze underneath me.

I leaned up slightly from her, keeping one hand on her wrists to keep her from trying to shove me off of her. I won't allow her to escape yet... not yet... with my free hand, I grasped at the buckle of my belt and unhooked it. Pulling it free from the belt loops with air filled noises with each pass through a loop. Giving Catalina goosebumps across her pale skin.

"Don't hurt me." She whispered up to me, and for a moment my heart sank. Slowly lowering my hand with the belt in it to her side as I leaned back down to her face again. Coming down to her level for a brief moment of comfort.