Chapter 1

Copyright © 2024 by Heather Renee

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except as permitted by U.S. copyright law. For permission requests, contact a.heather.renee.1@gmail.com.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products are intended or should be inferred.

1 edition 2024

*The content in this book contains topics or themes that may be triggering for some individuals, please proceed with caution. *

Chapter 1

My day has been fucking unbelievable. I went to visit my sister and found her sucking my boyfriend. I wonder how long he's been fucking the both of us. I mean what the hell? I show up at my best friend's house and tell her we are going out tonight. Tessa asked, "what's wrong." I laugh and say, you won't fucking believe me. "Come on now, you can tell me," I need a drink first, she hands me a beer. Something stronger than that, I walk over and grab the bottle of vodka and start drinking. "Seriously Emma what's wrong?"

I tell her how; I didn't get the raise I was promised at work. I really needed that damn raise. I only have enough money to make it another month or so. So, I went talk with my sister about the job at her company that she had told me about... "So, what happened with your sister." I take another big swig of Vodka and say well, I walk in her apartment to see Kayla sucking Steven's cock. "What?" "I thought they hated each other?" I guess it was all an act. "Damn girl, give me a couple minutes and I'll be ready to go." Thanks Tessa, you're the best. "I'm not letting you go out by yourself like this."

While Tessa was getting ready, I looked through my bag, and I came across a couple of loose pills. I stared at them for a minute, trying to remember what they were. I said fuck it and took them, after all everything else was already screwed, and I needed some fun tonight. Tessa comes back downstair, looking amazing, and says, let's get out of here. Tessa tells me to leave my car at her house, she was driving tonight.

We get to the first club and dance for a little bit, and I have a few drinks. I told Tessa I'm not feeling this club and she suggested another one. Normally she would tell me to suck it up... but I don't think she was feeling it either.

The next club was more up my alley. We had a few drinks and danced. Tessa's ex comes over and Tessa has had enough to drink that she wants to leave. with him, I tell her I will be fine, I'll take an Uber home. She gives me a hug and tells me to be safe, I laugh and say you too.

Since we came to this club, I could feel someone watching me. Once I was alone, a man comes over and introduces himself. I'm Nick, can I get you another drink, I grin and say you got anything more fun? He laughs and says, "I think my friends might. He points over to a table with two guys. "Do you want to go meet them?" Between the pills and the alcohol, I say yes!

Nick tells me to slide in the booth, as he introduces me to Shane and Tyler. "Emma here is looking for something fun tonight?" "Is that so," says Tyler. The thought never crossed my mind that I hadn't even told Nick my name. I smile and say yes, it's been one of those days, I need some fucking fun. Shane grins as he says, "maybe we could help with both of those problems." What the hell was I getting myself into... I really wanted to forget tonight, so I threw caution to the wind. Tyler pulls out some coke. I look at him and tell him I can't afford that. "Don't worry, tonight's on the house." He runs his hand on my thigh, I spread my legs open a little bit for him. A grin shot across his face, as he ran his fingers over my wet panties. He takes a line, then gives me a line off his hand.

Shane closes the curtain, blocking out the club from the booth we were in. Nick tells me not to worry, "you wanted some fun, didn't you?" I might be crazy, but I'm horny as hell, and I have not one but three men that want to have their way with me. This wasn't the kind of fun I was looking for, but it's what I got.

Tyler asks If I need a little more, I say yes please. "Take your panties off for me and I'll give you some more. I wiggle them off and hand them to him, he sniffs them and puts them in his pocket. "They are mine now." I shyly smile. He puts another line on his hand... "lick it this time." I lick his hand, instantly making my mouth go numb. Nick reaches over and starts running his hands over my breast. Slowly moving his hand under my dress, pulling my breast out, exposing my hard nipples for the three of them to see.

Nick picks me up and puts me on the table. "Lay back baby!" I was high as hell and feeling so damn good, I laid back and couldn't wait to feel their hands on me. Tyler turns my legs towards him, pulling my ass to the edge of the table, my legs over his shoulders. I put my hands on his head as his tongue goes inside me. Grinding my pussy against his face. Nick and Shane both grab my hands, filling them with their dicks, as they lean over me, sucking on my breast. Biting my nipples. They cover my mouth trying to keep me quiet.

I lay back in ecstasy, I fill Tyler's tongue leave my pussy. He lifts my legs as he stands up and unzips his pants. I feel the tip of his dick teasing my pussy. He shoves himself inside me, lifting my legs up in the air, pounding me until he cums inside me. Nick gets his turn with my pussy, pounding me, as the other play with me. After he cums inside me, Shane takes his turn, pounding my pussy, and cumming inside me, just like his friends did.

They sat me back up, fixing my clothes, I leaned over to Tyler and started kissing him. Nick laughs and says "Tyler, I think you got a new pet." He laughs, then grabs my neck and asks, "do you want to be my pet?" I'm high as fucking hell, I just say, I want your fucking lips back on me. I put my hand on his check and started kissing him again. Nick runs his hand up and down my thigh as I kiss Tyler, I turn around and start kissing him. I run my hand On Tyler's leg and lift my leg to rub Shane with my foot. I leaned over Tyler and started kissing Shane. Nick says, "we better get her home before we have to fuck her again." I laugh and say maybe I want you to fuck me again. Nick takes my phone, using my hand to unlock it. I got her address, let's take her home. Tyler picks me up, as we head out the back of the club.