Chapter 4

Chapter 4

We arrive at the club. Tyler opens my door and takes my hand, we skip the line and head straight in. I should probably ask what they do for a living but I'm liking the mystery of not knowing too much right now! We go upstairs to the balcony, meeting Nick and Shane.

Nick hands me a drink as Shane says, "Come here baby!" I take the drink and walk over to Shane. He gives me a kiss, then turns me around, pulling my back against his chest. His hands move all over my body as he kisses and sucks on my neck. His hands moving lower and lower, making their way under my dress. He rubs his fingers over my panties. He moves them to the side; his fingers slide inside me. He starts pumping his fingers, as he whispers in my ear, "You want me to bend you over that railing and take you right here don't you baby, in front of everyone." I spoke without even having to think about it. "YES!!! Take me right here!"

Shane unzips his pants, I bend over the railing on the balcony, as he guides his cock inside me, pounding my pussy hard. He leans over my back, putting his hands on the railing, forcing himself deeper in my pussy. I put my hands on top of his, he kisses my neck, then grabs my hair, pulling me back against his chest. He puts his hands on breast, squeezing them as he cums inside me. "Your mine next, baby," says Nick. I grin as I lean over and kiss him.

Nick takes my hand and leads us all to one of the VIP private rooms, you can see into the club, but no one can see in. Nick sits down in the chair in the middle of the room and pats his leg. I smile as I go and sit on his lap. I lean back as he kisses me, sliding his tongue deep in my mouth.

He lifts my dress over my head, "That sexy lingerie looks so good on you baby!" Thank you! He flips me over and slides my panties to the side. He starts fingering my pussy and running his thumb over my ass. I know what's coming next and it's turning me on. The thought of him taking my ass for the first time. His finger moves from my pussy to my ass. Slowly sliding inside, pounding me slow at first and picking up speed as he adds another finger.

"You ready to feel this cock in that ass, baby?" Yes!! "That's a good answer baby." I stand up as he takes his pants off and sits down. I slowly lower myself down, allowing him to guide his cock in my ass. "That's its baby, just breathe, it's going to feel good." It's already feeling good! I let him take control, bouncing me up and down, pounding my body against his. I sit all the way down on him, leaning back against his chest, he puts his hands around my throat, giving me a little squeeze. "Is this what you need baby?" Yes! I start bouncing up and down as he tightens the grip around my neck. I don't know why but it fucking turns me on, letting someone have that control over me. I start shaking as an orgasm takes over, he squeezes my neck a little harder. I slide my fingers inside me, pounding my pussy, and let myself go, as my juices flow out of me. All down our bodies. As he cums in my ass, he says, "Fuck baby," as he lets go my of neck. He pulls out, and keeps me on his lap, letting me catch my breath.

Tyler comes over and picks me up, carrying me over and sitting me down on the counter. He asks, "How much more fun do you think you can handle tonight?" He pulls out a little baggy, I smile and say, as much fun as you can give me, baby. I opened my mouth and let him put the pills in my mouth. I swallow them as he says, "Baby you're not ready to take everything I can do to you." I tell him that won't stop me from trying. He throws a couple pills in his mouth and downs them with whiskey. Nick and Shane just shake their heads, I've never seen them do more than drink, but I mean, I haven't really known them long, for that matter I don't even really know them at all.

Tyler undresses me on the counter. His touch feels electric as his hands move over my body. I lay back, with my legs wide open. Playing with my breast as they all watch, sliding my hand between my legs, giving myself a good rubbing, before sliding my fingers inside my pussy. Tyler pulls my fingers out and starts sucking on them, "You taste so fucking good baby." He pulls me to the edge of the counter and starts sucking my clit, as he fingers my ass.

I lift my head and tell him to fuck me now! He grins and says, "do I look like I take fucking orders?" I rephrase it... Please fuck me now. "That's more like it." He picks me up off the counter and I wrap my legs around him. He guides his cock into my pussy, he bounces me up and down on his cock. Walking us over to the couch.

He lays down on the couch, while I ride him. Shane comes over behind me and starts rubbing my ass. I feel his fingers go inside, pounding me harder and harder. Nick comes over, kisses me and tells me to open wide for him. I open wide, as Nick slides his cock in my mouth, Shane slides his cock in my ass. They all work together in unison to drive my body wild.

The next morning when I get to work, I am called straight to my boss's office. We have a little small talk and then Mr. Davis says he wants to introduce me to his son and his son's friends. He says they should be here any moment now. As the door opens, I can't fucking believe my eyes, as I see Tyler, Shane, and Nick standing in the doorway with the biggest grins on their faces.