Chapter 9

Chapter 9

We got home and I take my dress off as soon as we are in the house, ready for more fun. Shane gives me a kiss and says he will have to take a raincheck and heads to bed. Tyler grins and says, "I'm always ready for fun with you baby." He takes his clothes off and comes over and picks me up. Before I know it, he is carrying me around upside down, with his cock in my mouth and my ass in his face.

There's a knock at the door, Tyler lifts his head and says, fuck, as he goes to answer the door. Tyler asks who is it? "It's Aiden." Tyler opens the door and goes back to giving my ass attention. "I wanted to come over and talk to you two, actually all of you". "About what", asked Tyler." About you guys being on stage at the club." Tyler eases me on to the couch and ask him if I wanted to be fucked in front of everyone. I grin, and say I like the thought of everyone watching me with my three men. If I say yes, no one else will touch me or try to do anything will they? Aiden says no, that is strictly against his rules.

I looked over at Tyler and whispered in his ear, why don't we do a practice in front of Aiden, see if I like having him right there, it was different knowing he was watching from a camera. He grins and tells Aiden to get comfortable. Aiden laughs and says why and I getting a private show. I grin and say yes.

Tyler says remember at the club you will have to take orders, do them or be punished, unless you use your safe word, do you remember your safe word. No. "Let's make you a new safe word then." I think and say how about pineapple? "Yes, that works." Tyler looks at Aiden and he acknowledges my safe word. Tyler starts giving me orders, telling me to either follow them silently or say yes sir. I say yes sir, and I do as he asked. "Get on your knees, spread your legs open, that's a good girl." Thank you, sir. He finds his pants and gets his belt and ties my hands behind my back. "Open wide." I open my mouth wide as he shoves his cock down my throat. Taking him deep as my lips press against his body. He bobs my head back and forth, he plugs my nose as he cums in my mouth, "swallow, that's a good girl."

He stands me up and kisses me, then throws me on the couch, stomach down. He tells me face down and ass out. He takes my hands, still tied together and brings them down behind my knees, just about folding me in half as he puts my ass on display.

He runs his fingers over both holes, finger them both at the same time. I find myself asking him to finger me harder. He said did I give you permission to talk? No sir. He smacks my ass, over and over again, till my ass is bright red. "Are you going to be a good girl and only talk when you have permission?" Yes sir! He starts fingering both holes again. "Your so wet, you liked being punished, didn't you?" Yes sir, it felt good sir.

He slides his cock inside me, pounding me fast and hard, he switches back and forth pounding both holes, driving me wild, as he fills my pussy with his cum. He removes the belt from my wrist and gives me a kiss and tells me I was a good girl.

Aiden says she is going to do great. I look down and see how hard Aiden is. I lean back on the couch, I look at Tyler, and say look and not touch right, he grins, and says go ahead baby. Tyler tells Aiden, "She wants to see you jerk off and cum for her." Aiden doesn't think twice as he pulls out his hard cock.

Aiden strokes his cock while I play with my tits, pinching them, squeezing then, pulling on my nipples. I lick my fingers and spread my legs open, sliding my fingers in my pussy, pounding my hand against my body. I see his is about ready to cum. "Daddy can he cum on my tits?" Yes baby, he can cum on your tits. I squeeze them together for him as he comes over and cums all over them. He pulls up his pants and says, you are fucking lucky Tyler. When Nick gets back, why don't the four of you come down and use my private room and train her some more. Tyler shakes his head and says we will, but Nick won't be back for a week or so.

We get to the bedroom, I don't know if it's the pills or what talking, as I ask Tyler if he thinks I'm a whore. He says no, baby, you are not a whore, what made you ask that? I just got so excited having someone watch me and then tonight with Aiden, it felt so good to make him watch and not touch. He caresses my face and says baby, it's okay to have fantasies and act them out, there's nothing wrong with that. It's why Aiden has his club; he believes in giving people the space to explore themselves. You haven't done anything wrong. He gives me a kiss and say I love you, everything about your crazy ass. I laugh and say I love your crazy ass too! We can explore anything you want; you might be mine, but I want you to be happy. He wraps me in his arms, and I fall fast asleep.

Monday comes around and Shane gives me a ride to the office. He is still not acting like himself without Nick here. I put my hand in his lap and give him a little rub, he grins and says not right now, but he has plans for me at lunch time. I smile and say I can't wait baby!

My morning is filled with answering the phone and doing randomness. My promotion was higher pay, but I had less work now, so I could be available whenever I needed. Which I really didn't mind, except the days when Shane was in meetings, and I had nothing to do.

It was now lunchtime and Shane called me into his office, I locked the door behind me, Shane had a disappointed look on his face, and said he was going to have to cancel our plans. I went and sat on his lap and asked him what was wrong. He runs his hands over my legs as he shows me the text from Nick.

Nick- Hey, So I'm not coming back, since coming home, I realized what I really wanted, it's been great with you and I'm sorry for stringing you along. I have already sold the restaurant. I'm sorry I should have told you sooner.

Shane- What the fuck man

Nick- I'm sorry, tell Tyler and Emma, I'm not coming back, I'm sorry.

Shane- you need to come back.

Shane- let's talk this through.

Shane- talk to me.

Nick just stopped responding. I gave him a kiss and told him I'm sorry, I don't have the words, but I could help with getting Nick off his mind. He slides his hands further up my thigh. I spread my legs open and show him I didn't wear any panties to work, he grins and tells me to sit on his desk. I lay back as his lips kiss my pussy. He slides his tongue inside me, I put my hands on his head as he pulls me tight to his face. He slides his finger in my ass and pushing me to cum on his face. "That's my girl." He sucks all my juices and says that'll tide me over till we get home. I smile and say glad to help babe. He tells me to order us some actual lunch, I laugh and say anything you say boss.

I get back to my desk and try calling and texting Nick, it appears that he blocked me. I call Tyler and ask If he talked to Nick, he said no, I told him to call him and call me right back. He called me back saying his calls and text weren't going through either, so I told him about Shane.

I asked Tyler if I was imaging it, or did I see something between Shane and Aiden at the club. He said they have always flirted back and forth. What if we go to the club tonight? Since it's just the three of us, we could play. I could hear Tyler's grin through the phone, "and what see if Aiden wants to join in." I laugh and say yes, but you know my pussy is yours. One of the interns walks by and blushes as she hears me talking, I grin at her and tell Tyler, I would like to taste another woman's pussy, but tonight's all about him. The poor girl almost loses it and walks fast as hell to her desk.

Tyler says, well Aiden does have a hell of a sub, he might let you play with her. You really think so? "Leave everything to me babe, I'll take care of it." You're the best!