Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Tyler climbs in the backseat with me. I am still horny and high as hell. I slide closer to Tyler; he wraps his arm around me. Do you need more attention baby? I glance up as his lips move closer to mine. I reach over and rub his cock over his pants. He reaches down, unbuttoning them. He pulls his cock out, is this what you need? I lean down and start sucking on the tip, taking him all in. He wraps my hair around his hand as he bobs my head up and down. As I start gagging, he bobs my head faster. Stopping only to tell him to climb on his lap. I climb on his lap, guiding him inside me. He grabs hold of my ass and starts bouncing me up and down. Taking him deeper each time. He puts his hands around my neck, I lick his thumb against my face and put my hands on his wrist. I could feel my pussy getting ready to cum as he tightened his grip around my neck.

"Do you need it a little rougher to cum baby?" I nod yes. He flips me around and is right back inside me. He pulls me back against him, putting both his hand back around my throat, I grab onto his arm with both hands and hold tight as he tightens his grip. Nick looks back "don't fucking hurt Tyler." He lets me go. I yell out, "don't stop, I'm so fucking close." He puts his hand back and looks at Nick and says, "she fucking wants it". Nick and Shane shake their heads laughing. Tyler's over hand finds its way to my clit. He starts rubbing it, then smacking it, going back and forth. He starts thrusting his cock deep in my pussy as he uses his hand around my throat to thrust my pussy down on his cock. Oh fuck! He slides his fingers in my mouth, and I suck then as if they were his dick, almost shoving his whole hand in my mouth. I as start gagging, I can feel my pussy letting go, and cumming all over his cock. "that's it baby, let it go." He loosens his grip as my orgasm fades. He grabs my hips and pounds my pussy. I feel the warm cum as he releases inside me.

He fixes his pants, but lets me stay on his lap, leaning into his chest, with his arms wrapped around me. I stared out the window and surprisingly asked him a question, "Do you think that's why my boyfriend cheated on me with my sister?" He kisses my forehead and ask me "Is what why?" The fact that it takes so fucking much for me to cum. He turned my face to his and says "No baby, that's not why he cheated on you, if it is he's a fucking ass, well he's a fucking ass either way. But if he couldn't do what you needed to make you cum, then he isn't a real fucking man." I lean against his chest and feel myself drift off to sleep.

The next morning, I wake up home, in my bed all alone, in a t-shirt. There's a bottle of water and some pills on my nightstand, with a note that says take these and call me when you wake up, signed Tyler. I take the pills, and rub my head, and try and remember what the fuck I did last night, all I know is my pussy is fucking spent. I pick up my phone and dial the number on the paper beside my bed. "Good morning pet, or should I say Good afternoon, I was starting to get worried about you." Good afternoon, what the hell did I do last night?" He laughed and said, "what do you remember? Honestly not much... I was high as hell, but I knew I felt safe, that's why I gave you a call. "I'm glad you did, but if you really want to remember last night, I can tell you..." It couldn't be that bad, could it?

Well baby, this is what happened.... As he tells me the night starts to come together and I start remembering bits and pieces. Well that explains why my pussy feels like it took a beating from hell last night. "You need us to come and kiss it and make it better." Is that a real offer? "If that's what you want." It would be nice to see you guys again... He laughed and said it's settled then we will be over shortly. Okay, well I guess I will go get in the tub while I wait for you. "Don't you dare, we will take care of you when we get there, baby."

I make my way to the living room as I wait for them to arrive. I unlock the door before I sit down, I don't want to have to move again when they get here. I hope those pills kick in soon. I checked my phone and I have about fifty texts and twenty missed calls from Tessa. I texted her and told her I was sorry; I had passed out. She was just relieved to know I was okay. I asked her if it was okay to come tomorrow to get my car, I wasn't up to it today. "Girl that's fine, I'm just glad your home and your safe."

There's a knock at the door... Who is it? It's Tyler, Nick, and Shane. Come on in, it's unlocked. I blush as I see the three handsome men walk in. How the hell did I forget how fucking hot they were. Nick and Shane put some stuff away in the kitchen and called and ordered some food. Tyler comes over and says, "Let me see how bad it is?" "Do I really have to move, I just got comfortable? "If it's that bad after the pills I left for you... then yes I need to see." "I'll try not to move you much." Okay.... He gently spreads my legs open. How bad is it, I didn't look either... "your swollen as hell baby, you need a fucking release." He just gently ran his finger, over my swollen clit. Oh fuck!

"Where's your vibrator?" In the drawer beside my bed. Why the hell did I just tell him that, and why do I feel so fucking comfortable with the three of them. I never felt this type of connection before, and I have never felt so safe with anyone before. Nick goes and gets the vibrator. I go to take my shirt off, thinking they would want a show... Tyler tells me "Keep your shirt on baby, we're just here to make sure your good." "Lay back and relax for me." Shane and Nick come over, Nick starts massaging my feet, while Shane holds my head in his lap, caressing my face.

Tyler turns the vibrator on, gently rubbing it on my clit. I reach over and take Shane's hand as he turns it up. "Squeeze as hard as you need baby," says Shane. I take him up on it too. Tyler holds it in place as my orgasm intensifies, I let it take over me. I feel warm liquid coming out of my pussy. I hear Tyler chuckle, "you needed to fucking squirt baby, doesn't that feel better now?" Yes! That feels so much better., thank you!

The doorbell rings, Nick goes to the door and gets the food and gives the delivery driver a big tip, since he saw us through the window. We go to the kitchen to eat. Thank you, guys, this is awesome, but you really didn't have to do all this.

After we ate, they gave me a bath and told me they must get going but they wanted to see me again. Tyler says, "we want to take care of you Emma." I didn't know what to say... Having three men want to take care of me... But why did they want to take care of me? How about tomorrow night we pick you up at 10 on our way to the club?" Nick says, "It'll be fun baby." Shane adds in "even more fun than last night." I grin, last night was fucking amazing, whether I remembered it all or not, but that was part of the fun. Why not? I need some fucking fun in my life. Nick and Shane gave me a hug and a kiss and headed out to the car. Tyler stays behind a minute. "We really do want to take care of you." Why? Why me? Because you caught our attention last night, we haven't seen someone like you before. What does he mean someone like me, I'm a nobody... He kisses me again and asks me if I want to have a good trip tonight? I smile and say, always. He tells me to open my mouth, I do as he asks, and he slides a pill in my mouth. He kisses me again, and says have a good trip baby, I will see you tomorrow.