Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Mr. Davis tells me to close the door behind me. I walk over to them, wondering which one is Mr. Davis's son. He introduces his son Shane, and his friends, Tyler and Nick. All through the meeting I couldn't help but wonder if they knew who I was the whole time. We spent the morning talking about business. Around lunchtime Mr. Davis had a lunch meeting and suggested that I go out to lunch with Shane, Tyler, and Nick. What could I say, he was my boss, so I said of course, that sounded like a great idea.

We get in the elevator and Tyler corners me against the wall, "are you surprised to see us baby?" I grin and say surprised doesn't cover it. "I bet you're all wet, being in the same room with us all morning and not getting touched." I tell him he should check for himself. He turns me around pulling close and kisses my neck, as his hand moves under my dress and in between my legs. "Baby your so fucking wet, I should take you right here." I leaned back on his chest and looked into his eyes. He grabs my throat and starts kissing me. Nick clears his throat and tells us to cool it down. I don't know what it is about Tyler, but I can't fucking resist him. The others are great and all, but he's the one that's pulling my strings.

Nick makes Tyler drive, leaving me craving his touch. So, have you guys known who I was the whole time? Shane says, there may be an office picture or two at his dad's house. Tyler says, I saw your fucking picture and wanted you, and that night at the club you just happen to show up and need a good fucking time, it was the perfect opportunity. And now? Tyler says and now, we aren't fucking going anywhere. He looks back in the mirror as I smile and say I don't want you to go anywhere.

Shane says now, once my father retires, we can play in the office, Nick and Tyler will be permanent employees as well. My body was going crazy with excitement. I asked are we were going out for lunch, or do you have other plans? Nick grins and scoots closer to me and slides his hand between my legs, I can barely handle it, as my legs start shaking. Well, we were going to lunch but, seeing how your about to fucking explode. Tyler looks back and says were going to lunch, so I better pull my dress up and Nick better get to work and make me soak that fucking back seat. Tyler looks back at me and says you're not skipping meals baby. Yes daddy!

I lift my dress up, not wanting to go back to work with it soaked. Nick spreads my legs open wide, sliding his fingers inside me, pounding me harder and harder, switching back and forth between fingering me and smacking my pussy. It feels so fucking good. Tyler looks back and tells Nick to pin my neck against the door with his arm, as he does, I grab hold of it and start riding his fingers. Tyler tells him to use a little more force against my neck, that fucking did it. I started squirting all over the car. Tyler looks back at me and says that's my naughty girl. I blew him a kiss and he grinned. Nick cleans me up and as we make it to the restaurant.

We have lunch and talk about work, and what their plans are, and what they expect from me, well what they expect from me at work anyway...

Nick drives on the way back to the office, I don't usually get high at work, but today was one of the exceptions as Tyler and I got high together in the back seat. Shane looks at Nick and says what the fuck are we going to do with the two of them. Nick puts his hand on Shane's leg, and tells him it's fine, that we weren't too high to function, and it would be fine for today. Shane takes his hand and gives it a squeeze.

The day goes by quickly, I mostly just gather files that Nick and Tyler ask me to get for them. As everyone else leaves, I gather some files I couldn't get while others were around and drop them off in the office and let everyone know I am leaving for the day. Tyler offers to walk me out, I know he must be planning something.

When we got to my car, he pins me against it and tells me to be ready at eight, they were picking me up and taking me to their house tonight. He kisses me and whispers in my ear, tonight you're mine, and you're going to watch Nick and Shane. I bit my lip, the thought of seeing them together was turning me on. I wasn't expecting it too.

I get home and pick out some sexy lingerie and smoke a joint while I wait for them to arrive. The anticipation is building, and it's driving me wild.

It's finally eight and there's a knock at my door, Tyler comes in and shares my joint as we head to the car. The ride to their house was full of excitement, I couldn't wait to see what they had instore for tonight.

We arrived at a mansion, I don't know what I was expecting, this place is stunning. Tyler takes my hand and leads me inside. but at the same time it's exhilarating being with him.

The basement is more of a fun room, with a bar, couch, TV, and so much more. It's amazing. We go over to the bar and Tyler makes everyone a drink. They task amazing, I don't know what he put in them, but I can already tell my how I feel that it's going to be a crazy night. He tells us to drink up and we all do. Tyler whisperers in my ear, it's about to get interesting.

Tyler nibbles on my neck as he wraps his arms around me, pulling my back tight against his chest. Across the room, I see Nick and Shane undressing each other, Tyler moves us closer to them. I watch as they stroke each other's cocks. Tyler takes my dress off, picks me up, and carries me over to a chair. Placing me in front of Nick and Shane as if they are doing a show just for me. I don't know where Tyler disappears too, but I get lost watching Nick and Shane. Nick comes over to me, and uses the chair I'm sitting in as leverage, as Shane spreads his legs open and gives him a good licking. I go to touch Nicks hair, he grins and says not tonight, tonight you get to watch and no touch. I grab my breast and squeeze them as Nick turns around and shoves his cock down Shane's throat.

Shane sits down in the chair in front of me, Nick gets down on his knees and takes Shane down his throat. As he stands up and turns around, he licks his lips, and lowers himself onto Shane's cock. With every bounce my pussy tingles, excited and jealous at the same time. My fingers find there way to my pussy and start pounding away.

Tyler makes his way back, and grins, "I knew you would like the show." I fucking love the show. He tells me to stand up and he undresses me the rest of the way. I see that he has some cuffs in his hand, and I look up. "You ready for the next level of fun baby?" I'm high and horny as hell and want him to do anything and everything to me at this minute so I put my wrist out in front of me and say I'm yours.