Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The next few weeks took some getting used to. I hadn't lived with anyone for a while and Tyler wasn't used to living with someone either. But we finally got the hang of it. Tyler and Nick weren't at the office as much, they just help with problems as they arise. Shane was able to give his father all the information about the embezzlement by the know former manager. Shane took over for his father, Mr. Davis was more than happy to retire after seeing how his son solved the problem so quickly. I got another raise as well, and Shane decided to keep me as his personal assistant.

Nick had to make a trip out of town, so that left Shane feeling on edge. He called me into the office, I saw the look on his face, so I locked the door behind me. I asked him what was wrong? He grins and says he just needed a little attention. I lick my lips and say I think I can help with that. "How about you stop taking and show me baby?" I walk over to him and get down on my knees. I unzip his pants, pulling out his rock-hard cock, I lick it, looking up at him. Running my tongue over the tip, as I suck it, taking it deeper and deeper down my throat, bobbing my head back and forth, as Shane wraps my hair around his hand takes control of my head. He holds my head against his body as I gag on his cock, as he cums down my throat.

Since "moving in" and being Tyler's, the three of us still have amazing fun together, but they all agreed that Tyler's cock was the only one going in my pussy. They could lick me and suck me as much as they wanted but their cocks could only go in my mouth or my ass. Which I didn't mind at all.

Tessa still thinks I'm fucking crazy for moving in with all three of them, but she doesn't understand me the way Tyler does no one does, and no one ever will. He's never asked me about what happened in my past, but I know he will be there for me when I am ready to tell him. I've never told anyone the real story about what happened to my family. I may never tell anyone.

We got home from work and Tyler had the biggest grin on his face. I can't help but kiss him and ask what's he got planned? He just grins and says open up, putting some gummies in my mouth, and handing me a bag, and telling me to go get changed for them. I go upstairs and take a red dress out of the bag. It's amazing, it's not something I would have ever picked out for myself. I throw it on, it doesn't leave much for the imagination, but that's okay with me.

I go back downstairs and say, does it look as good as you thought it would. Tyler takes my hand and says it looks better than he fucking imagined. Tyler and Shane, both give me a kiss and slide their hands, cupping my breast. Shane looks at Tyler and says he loves clothes with easy access. This dress definitely gives them easy access to anything that they want.

Tyler leads me to the car, he still won't say where we are going, I figured we were going his club, but I was wrong. He tells me he has a surprise for me, his friend has a unique club that he wants to take me to. Shane looks over at Tyler and says too bad, Nick is missing her first time. Tyler watches me in the rear-view mirror and asks if I figured out where we were going. I bite my lip and say somewhere that's going to make me wet just thinking about it. He grins, saying something like that baby.

Tyler and Shane each took a hand and walked me into the club. As we enter the club, I look around taking it all in. I feel the heat growing between my legs as I see, people doing all sort of things to each other. Some even begging for more. Tyler's friend, Aiden, comes over and introduces himself. "So, this is the one, that has Tyler so infatuated." Shane says it sure is! Tyler kisses me and looks at Aiden, she's mine but she does take all three of us so fucking well. I blush as Aiden grins, as he says you take on all three of those monsters at the same time. I grin and say, I guess they are my monsters. He laughs and looks at Tyler and says, "I like this one, she's a keeper Tyler." Tyler wraps his arms around me, and says, I don't ever want to let her go.

Aiden tells Tyler and Shane to give me a tour, and they could show me his private room if I wanted. I wink and say let me guess that would give you a private show? Aiden grins, Tyler, you really do have a good one. I look up at Tyler, raising his hands up to my breast, letting him slide them by breast out and play with them. Aiden says, "If she was anyone else's I would fucking take her from them." Tyler plays with my nipples as he said but she's not anyone else's. Aiden grins says he better make his rounds. Tyler covers me back up and spins me around, kissing me, I take my tongue and slide it around his mouth, as his fills my mouth.

Tyler and Shane gave me the tour and we ended up in Aiden's private room. I don't even care about the camera or if Aiden is watching us or anyone else.

Tyler caresses my face, while Shane kisses the back of my neck. Before I knew it our clothes were on the floor. Tyler picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he bounces me up and down on his cock. Shane is stroking his cock as I pull him toward me. Tyler says do you trust me? Always baby! He puts his hands on the bend of my back, and I lean backwards, taking Shane's cock down my throat. He doesn't leave me upside down very long, before sitting me back up and I rest my head on his shoulder as he bounces me up and down. That was unbelievable... that rush I wanted it again, I whisper in his ear, again please. "Anything you want baby." He lowers me again, letting me stay upside down a little longer, allowing Shane to cum on my face.

I lick my lips as I rest my head back on Tyler's shoulders. Tyler looks around and asks me what I want to try. As I'm looking around, Shane looks at Tyler and say's I want to see if she can give it the way she takes it and hands him a strap on. Tyler grins and looks at me, and says what do you say baby? Do you want to show Shane what you can do to him. I bite my lip, which always means yes, as I go over and Tyler puts the strap on dildo on me.

Tyler puts Shane on a bench, cuffing his wrist and his feet. He spreads his ass open and spits on in, as he slides his fingers inside. I go to Shane and his mouth is open and ready to suck, I shove the dildo in his mouth, and he takes it all, I bob his head until Tyler calls for me.

I get behind Shane and tease his entrance with the dildo. Tyler kisses my neck as I shove the dildo inside. As I get the hang of it, I pick up my speed, pounding his ass, deep and hard. Tyler strokes his cock in Shane's face, his mouth begging to taste him. As I pound his ass, Tyler deepthroats him. He leans over him and kiss each other. Tyler cums down his throat, and Shane's cum sprays the floor. Tyler comes over and picks me up, placing me on Shane's back, fingering my pussy till I squirt all over them. My juices were going everywhere as his fingers pounded inside me.

We get cleaned up and dressed and head back into Aiden's office. Aiden had the biggest grin on his face and asked Tyler where the hell he found me. He grins and says, she just showed up one night at the club and I never let her go. I ask Aiden, "I take it you enjoyed the show? "You were amazing Emma, Tyler you are a lucky fucking man, so is Shane and Nick." Tyler wraps his arms around me and says more than you could ever fucking imagine.